RuneScape Challenges Players with Super September
Super September will be storming into RuneScape offering players an onslaught of demanding daily challenges where no heroic deed will go unnoticed!
Each and every day of the month there will be a new Super Challenge for RuneScape members to tackle, taking on many forms to test even the hardiest of heroes. From crushing enemies in combat, to gathering items; traversing the world, to raising a specific skill; helping those in need, to eating an enormous portion of food. Each Super Challenge is totally different to the last!
No heroic deed goes unrewarded either! With every challenge completed and handed in, players will receive a hulking bonus XP in the skill of their choice. Those that rise to the challenge and rack up multiple completed Super Challenges will be rewarded with spectacular milestone rewards, including: A superhero outfit, super titles, a new emote, lightning bolts, claws and a superhero shield!
Super September has no level requirements and, like all other challenges, will be available to members through the Challenge tab. Super September starts Sunday 1st September and continues for the rest of the month.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soldiers Inc Recaps Half a Year of Updates
- In 2013 Plarium launched Soldiers Inc.™ on Facebook. Soldiers Inc. takes players to the year 2019, where a team of hired mercenaries have be...
- Ashes of the Singularity Turtle Wars DLC Adds New Scenarios, Maps, and More
- Stardock released the Turtle Wars DLC for Ashes of the Singularity today.
- Continent of the Ninth Seal December Update Launches Dec 20
- Webzen has announced that its December update for Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) will go live tomorrow, December 20.