Runes of Magic opens Spanish language server
Frogster has announced that Runes of Magic will be launching a Spanish language server in the North America region for players. The server will be completely localized, and a localized website is also in progress. Frogster is also seeking Spanish-seeking GMs and guides.
The Original Press Release:
Frogster America Launches First Spanish-Language Game Server in North America for Runes of Magic
Spanish Speakers Can Now Communicate Entirely in Spanish While Playing on a Dedicated Language Server
SAN FRANCISCO, November 24, 2009 – Frogster America, Inc. today announced that Runes of Magic, the free-to-play Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) that is redefining the genre, is the first free-to-play online game in North America to launch a Spanish-language server. Spanish speakers from the U.S., and Canada can now play the fully localized game in Spanish.
The new server will also enable those learning, or interested in working on their Spanish language skills to interact with thousands of other players and play the game while leveling up their real world skills. The company estimates the potential audience to be several million people as Runes of Magic is the first free-to-play MMO game to add a Spanish server in the U.S.
“With millions of native language Spanish speakers in North America, as well as people that want to actively practice their Spanish language skills, the market is large and untapped,” said Lars Koschin, CEO of Frogster America, Inc. “Runes of Magic is the first free-to-play MMORPG to actively pursue the Spanish speaking audience and we hope this is just the first of many servers to support the community.”
Frogster America is in the process of localizing the community website and ensuring the highest quality experience for its players. The company is also actively seeking Spanish speakers to help in game as Guides and Game Masters. Anyone interested should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles You May Enjoy
- How to Play Magic: The Gathering for Beginners (MTG Arena)
- Magic: the Gathering seems like an incredibly daunting game to get into - but we're here to help you get started.
- Gigantic Closed Beta 5 Adds New Map and Hero
- This past week, Gigantic has launched closed beta 5, adding the Siren's Strand map and the early prototype hero, Pakko.
- DCUO Amazon Fury Part II Press Preview
- There’s quite a bit more to this DLC than what we’ve seen, but rest assured, Amazon Fury Part II is much longer in both story and content ...