Rules of Survival Anniversary Event Features 1M Cash Pool
NetEase is celebrating the first anniversary of Rules of Survival, a widely popular Battle Royale game around the globe. A special event began yesterday (Nov. 7th) and lasts until the 27th of November, that features an abundance of in-game events and giveaways. Rules of Survival wishes to give back to their audience for their support, and can login to receive free diamonds and other bonus celebrations around the game world. Once found, celebrations can be collected and exchanged for Anniversary Frames, backpacks and many more. Rules of Survival is also releasing unprecedented discounts including time-limited sales of looks and supply, first top-up with an additional 30% bonus diamonds, and the VIP top-up system that provides VIP users with exceptional offerings.
From the 14th of November, NetEase will also host Ca$h’n Shoot with a 1 Million dollar cash pool for all players who sign up in game. Match points earned during the event can be exchanged for cash from the pool, allowing players to cash in on their expert combat skills and strategic battle planning. A smaller version of the game is also coming this month, which will dramatically reduce the game’s package size without compromising gameplay quality. This lightweight version of the Rules of Survival will ensure that users can enjoy a smoother gaming experience on more devices. Additionally, players can look forward to the Ultra version of the game, which will bring players stunning HD gameplay, detailed battle scene, and a more intense fighting experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The War of Genesis Releases Their Global Ambassador Program
- The regions that have soft launched Joycity's War of Genesis: Battle of Antaria have begun a Global Ambassador Program.
- SMITE Introduces Nu Wa, Guardian of Heaven
- SMITE's newest patch is now live, featuring a new champion - Nu Wa, the Guardian of Heaven!
- Endless Legend Shifters Expansion Coming April 7th
- New Faction, New Buildings and More