Rocket League Crosses Over With Portal
Just when you thought it was safe to step on the pitch again, Psyonix strikes again.
Last Friday, indie Rocket League developer-publisher revealed its Portal cross-over with nearly 10 new items from Valve’s innovative title. The FREE Portal items in Rocket League will become unlockable Tuesday, December 1.
Obtainable by playing a full game of Rocket League, the official Portal items are potentially rewarded at the end of every match, win or lose. All you have to do is keep playing until the match ends to earn the chance to get a new Aperture-themed goodie of your very own.
- What kind of Aperture-themed goodies, you ask?
- Cake (Topper)
- Conversion Gel (Rocket Trail)
- Propulsion Gel (Rocket Trail)
- Repulsion Gel (Rocket Trail)
- Aperture Laboratories (Antenna)
- Cake Sticker (Antenna)
- Companion Cube (Antenna)
- Personality Core (Antenna)
- PotatOS (Antenna)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers & Heroes Address Cybersecurity Attack
- Mad Otter Games, developers of the multi-platform MMORPG Villagers and Heroes released a statement regarding a recent cybersecurity attack.
- Aura Kingdom Closed Beta Impressions
- Pwarp reviews the state of Aura Kingdom's closed beta.
- Camelot Unchained Talks Stretch Goals in Founding Principle #15
- It's been quite a while since Camelot Unchained saw a new Foundational Principle from the CityState Entertainment team. But #15 has arriv...