Rocket League Crosses Over With Portal
Just when you thought it was safe to step on the pitch again, Psyonix strikes again.
Last Friday, indie Rocket League developer-publisher revealed its Portal cross-over with nearly 10 new items from Valve’s innovative title. The FREE Portal items in Rocket League will become unlockable Tuesday, December 1.
Obtainable by playing a full game of Rocket League, the official Portal items are potentially rewarded at the end of every match, win or lose. All you have to do is keep playing until the match ends to earn the chance to get a new Aperture-themed goodie of your very own.
- What kind of Aperture-themed goodies, you ask?
- Cake (Topper)
- Conversion Gel (Rocket Trail)
- Propulsion Gel (Rocket Trail)
- Repulsion Gel (Rocket Trail)
- Aperture Laboratories (Antenna)
- Cake Sticker (Antenna)
- Companion Cube (Antenna)
- Personality Core (Antenna)
- PotatOS (Antenna)
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames-Headquarters Hosts Kartuga Alpha Challenge
- InnoGames unveils the 3D pirate browser game - Kartuga - for the first time, to a small selection of players, on November 24.
- Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Release Date Announced
- Swordsman players will soon be able to venture into the rugged deserts and wild steppes with the launch of Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland on Oct....
- Dota 2 - The International 2015 Begins
- This year's Dota 2 The International tournament has begun its main event, running from August 3 through August 8 in Seattle.