Rocket League Crosses Over With Portal
Just when you thought it was safe to step on the pitch again, Psyonix strikes again.
Last Friday, indie Rocket League developer-publisher revealed its Portal cross-over with nearly 10 new items from Valve’s innovative title. The FREE Portal items in Rocket League will become unlockable Tuesday, December 1.
Obtainable by playing a full game of Rocket League, the official Portal items are potentially rewarded at the end of every match, win or lose. All you have to do is keep playing until the match ends to earn the chance to get a new Aperture-themed goodie of your very own.
- What kind of Aperture-themed goodies, you ask?
- Cake (Topper)
- Conversion Gel (Rocket Trail)
- Propulsion Gel (Rocket Trail)
- Repulsion Gel (Rocket Trail)
- Aperture Laboratories (Antenna)
- Cake Sticker (Antenna)
- Companion Cube (Antenna)
- Personality Core (Antenna)
- PotatOS (Antenna)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinity Wars: Reborn Reveals Major Overhaul
- Infinity Wars has received an enormous content update and a nearly-complete overhaul of its art and user interface.
- Beach Volleyball Online and Excalibur Online Coming to N. America
- Beach Volleyball Online, BVO, and Excalibur Online are both being launched in North America by Omniverse Games in the coming months.
- Castle Clash Harpy Update Improves End-Game Content
- Internationally-acclaimed mobile game creator IGG is pleased to announce a massive update for one of its most beloved titles - Castle Clash.