Rocket-Jump into Gravity-Defying Combat in the Final LawBreakers Open Beta
LawBreakers launches on August 8th, and there’s a final open beta for PC and the first for PS4 starting on July 28th and can play all the content from each previous beta to date, including 8 roles, 6 maps and 4 game modes. It’s the last open beta before the gravity-defying insanity shooter goes live.
The final open beta delivers on Boss Key Productions’ tradition of iterating on the game’s balance and design based on community feedback along with giving players an opportunity to check out the near final game. Following is a rundown of what players can expect, and more reasons to jump into the beta this Friday:
- The ability to unlock and equip any of the launch Stash Drop contents during the beta, including all skins, stickers, and profile pics
- A first-look at the Wraith and Assassin’s Kinetic Blades, a special one-week exclusive item that all players can get when logging into the full game during Aug. 8-15
- Check out all the balance changes and fixes made based on community feedback from previous beta periods
- Experience the improvements made to matchmaking
- On PC, test out the game’s Twitch features including account-link, Broadcasting LIVE icon and more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wild West Online to Launch Into Closed Alpha on September 15
- The wait for gameplay of Wild West Online is almost over! Closed Alpha starts on September 15th and players can purchase it early.
- Naruto Online November Events Announced
- Oasis Games Ltd, a leading independent publisher, today announced its in-game events for the month of November for Naruto Online.
- Kal Online Begins Revolution Event
- Kal Online has launched its Revolution event, a special event that runs from December 10 through January 7.