Robot Tactics Is Live on Google Play
Game Hollywood is proud to announce that their latest Anime Card/Simulation Game Robot Tactics has been featured on Google Play. This occurred after only a month after launch. Robot Tactics merges RPG storytelling, mecha battle, card collection, and of course equipment and social interaction. This comes wrapped up with strategic turn-based battles. The open robot system lets players design the battle boards, and is just one of many exclusive characteristics to this game. Robot Tactics also features PVP, as well as full-scale server wars. Character Voices will be added in the next update to bring the anime characters in the game to life.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Behind MU Legend: A Story of ARPGs and the Passion of Fans
- Today Webzen looks back on how far MU Legend has come, and how passionate their audience is for it.
- Guild Wars 2 Feature - Train to Nowhere
- Florid prose aside, both stories are true. At my last check, Frostgorge Sound is truly won by the heroes. Specifically everything is dead.
- Novus AEterno Alpha Preview 2014
- Novus AEterno offers much of what you would expect from a sci-fi MMORTS, but then takes it to the extreme with great graphics, intense space r...