Robot Tactics Is Live on Google Play
Game Hollywood is proud to announce that their latest Anime Card/Simulation Game Robot Tactics has been featured on Google Play. This occurred after only a month after launch. Robot Tactics merges RPG storytelling, mecha battle, card collection, and of course equipment and social interaction. This comes wrapped up with strategic turn-based battles. The open robot system lets players design the battle boards, and is just one of many exclusive characteristics to this game. Robot Tactics also features PVP, as well as full-scale server wars. Character Voices will be added in the next update to bring the anime characters in the game to life.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Review
- Perfect World’s impressive graphics and polished gameplay more than make up for its few flaws.
- League of Legends Announces Illaoi as Next Champion
- Channeling the power of her god Nagakabouros, she wreaks havoc with a flurry of tentacles and soul crushing might.
- World of Warships Launches Holiday-Themed Patch
- 0.7.12 launched for World of Warships today on PC, and with it comes new challenges, content, and changes.