Robot Tactics Is Live on Google Play
Game Hollywood is proud to announce that their latest Anime Card/Simulation Game Robot Tactics has been featured on Google Play. This occurred after only a month after launch. Robot Tactics merges RPG storytelling, mecha battle, card collection, and of course equipment and social interaction. This comes wrapped up with strategic turn-based battles. The open robot system lets players design the battle boards, and is just one of many exclusive characteristics to this game. Robot Tactics also features PVP, as well as full-scale server wars. Character Voices will be added in the next update to bring the anime characters in the game to life.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Amaterasu Goddess Review
- We’re here for Amaterasu, The Shining Light! She’s listed as “Average” difficulty, and I can absolutely see that.
- New update hits Digimon Masters
- Digimon Masters Online has launched a new content patch with a raised level cap and more.
- Era of Celestials Makes Their PVE and PVP Game Modes Cross-Server
- Era of Celestials announced that their game modes will now be cross-server, so players around the world can unite and battle.