Robocraft Unleashed is now live
Indie developer Freejam are delighted to announce “Robocraft: Unleashed!” a new, game-changing expansion to their robot-crafting shooter MMO Robocraft. With new and enhanced gameplay, Robocraft: Unleashed empowers players to have maximum freedom to push the boundaries of style and substance in the battle for robotic supremacy!
Robocraft: Unleashed’s gameplay offers limitless robot building and battling through an enhanced technology tree, flexible “cube” crafting and a battle system based around robot power and player level.
“We’ve taken a long look at our player feedback and in-game data, ramped up our developer team and scheduled a series of updates to realise the potential of Roborcraft based on our players’ aspirations”, Mark Simmons, Game Director at Freejam commented. “Robocraft: Unleashed is the first in a series of major updates. We really appreciate our player’s passion to help shape our vision for the game; initial feedback on our plan is really positive, and we can’t wait to unleash the new developments for the community!”
In addition to the core gameplay enhancements, Roborcraft: Unleashed will feature new content and additional improvements including:
“Boss Fights” – elite squad versus horde of contenders in the ultimate PVP mode!
New player level based progression system
New map – Spitzer Dam
Enhanced battle and platoon match-making based on *Robot Ranking*
Additional improvements and enhancements to game-balance and UI [patch notes]
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 to Crown First Global PvP Champs this December
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced the roadmap to the 2014 Guild Wars 2 World Tournament Series Champi...
- Clan Island Update Arrives In Spirit Tales
- Koramgame has released Clan Islands for Spirit Tales players.
- Grey Goo Launches New Campaign DLC Free For a Limited Time
- Grey Goo's new DLC, titled “Emergence,” contains three new story missions that take place during the game’s single-player campaign....