Rising Thunder Closing as Radiant Joins Riot
In an announcement on their core website, Radiant Entertainment revealed that it has been acquired by Riot Games, developer of League of Legends.
While Radiant will continue its work on Stonehearth, its voxel-style civilization RPG, unhindered, Rising Thunder, its fighting robot MOBA, will be closing permanently as of March 18.
Instead, Radiant says that it will “start work on a new game that we’re incredibly excited about.”
Read the full announcement here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The ELOA Initial Beta Test Starts Today
- Starting today, the initial beta test will give players the first opportunity to participate in the Western version of ELOA.
- Novus Æterno Kickstarter Preview
- With nearly seven years of development time under its belt and a staff over two dozen strong, the title seems prime to harness some of that ta...
- Eligium Releases Game Stats, Announces Rewards
- Frogster has announced numbers on the start of Eligium, regarding guilds and players alike.