Rising Thunder Closing as Radiant Joins Riot
In an announcement on their core website, Radiant Entertainment revealed that it has been acquired by Riot Games, developer of League of Legends.
While Radiant will continue its work on Stonehearth, its voxel-style civilization RPG, unhindered, Rising Thunder, its fighting robot MOBA, will be closing permanently as of March 18.
Instead, Radiant says that it will “start work on a new game that we’re incredibly excited about.”
Read the full announcement here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Engineer Elite Specialization Revealed for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet announced today the penultimate elite specialization for the engineer profession coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- Tree of Savior: CBT2 Announced for South Korea
- Tree of Savior: CBT2 Announced for South Korea - New classes, quests and more
- Monster Super League x Sonic Collaboration Festival Begins
- Monster Super League teams up with Sonic the Hedgehog with this new collaboration, which has officially begun in game.