Rising Thunder Closing as Radiant Joins Riot
In an announcement on their core website, Radiant Entertainment revealed that it has been acquired by Riot Games, developer of League of Legends.
While Radiant will continue its work on Stonehearth, its voxel-style civilization RPG, unhindered, Rising Thunder, its fighting robot MOBA, will be closing permanently as of March 18.
Instead, Radiant says that it will “start work on a new game that we’re incredibly excited about.”
Read the full announcement here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOTA 2 Officially Free to Play With Early Access
- Valve has officially announced that Dota 2 is free-to-play, and has revealed more details about the game's business model.
- Burning Blade: New mobile Hack n' Slash RPG available
- Teebik Games, a global platform for mobile game publishing, is pumped to announce the launch of its mobile MMORPG, Burning Blade. The highly-a...
- Firefall Launches Official Weekly Manga
- Red 5 Studios has officially launched Firefall's official manga series, Firefall Affinity.