Rise of Ragnarok Begins Their Brew Fest Event
Rise of Ragnarok is proud to begin their new Brew Fest event, complete with beer-themed events, skins and more. From September 21st until 26th, players can join in on the fun, collecting Bottle Caps for great prizes such as discontinued skins. In the world of Rise of Ragnarok, the Brew Festival is a special event where traditionally alcohol was offered to the goddess of the lands to pray for good weather and a bountiful harvest. Today it has turned into a celebration where adventurers are tested by collecting four different types of beer from across the lands for rewards.
Players are challenged to collect Bottle Caps through daily tasks, each Bottle Cap has a chance of rewarding a random beer. Collecting four different beers will reward the player with a Brewfest Chest, full of bountiful rewards. Previously discontinued skins including the Warsong, Conjuror, and Tiger skins are also now available as a part of the celebrations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mayhem Combat, an Innovative Fighter is Available on Google Play
- Mayhem Combat is an arena fighter from Vivid Games, makers of "Real Boxing" and is officially released today on Google Play.
- Camelot Unchained Ups Environmental Lighting to Next Gen Levels
- By utilizing cube map light probes, Camelot Unchained will essentially be able to quickly dynamically render real-to-life lighting effects.
- Land Of Britain: New Dynamic MMORPG Announced
- Potato Killer announced today his MMORPG Land Of Britain, the first dynamic multiplayer roleplaying game. Uncovering the Kingdoms of Talamhria...