Rise of Mythos: Unveiling of V1.2
GameFuse, a leading publisher of free-to-play online games, is pleased to announce that Rise of Mythos, a highly addictive and competitive strategy, mmorpg game, is now available on Facebook and the GameFuse Portal.
In Rise of Mythos, players embark upon an adventure through a world filled with mythical creatures and monsters where they must battle to protect the city of Silver Heron Ridge from encroaching evil forces. Players can also group up with friends to take on powerful boss fights, compete in an ongoing Player vs Player (PvP) tournament that pits players against their opponents in highly strategic turn based combat, and attempt to climb to the top of Ascension Tower, fighting through 50 levels of increasingly difficult PvE Challenges. In addition, the game offers 4 different classes with 7 distinct factions, an auction house that allows players to buy and sell items, and a crafting system that enables players to fuse, combine, and extract different units in order to assemble their own unique and powerful army.
Additionally, the next chapter of Rise of Mythos (V1.2) will be coming to both GameFuse.com and Facebook. This new version will introduce players to an assortment of new units for the Undead and Halfblood factions, as well as new skills, quests, challenges, and even new boss battles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis September Update Details
- As you probably are aware the Gloria Victis team has been busy laying the framework of game mechanics in the past few months since the Pre-Alp...
- World of Warships Announces New Space Mode
- The latest update for World of Warships will be abandoning Earth and heading to the great star ocean in this next update.
- DDO Update 21 Dev Preview
- This is a classic Forgotten Realms adventure, harkening back to the days of 2nd edition D&D.