Rise of Incarnates Announces Release Date and Special Live Stream
Today BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America is pleased to reveal that Rise of Incarnates, a 2-versus-2 (2v2) competitive co-op battle arena game, will be released on July 1, 2015 on Steam for PC. Rise of Incarnates is a free-to-play strategic action game on Steam where camaraderie is key as players join together and battle alongside a partner, blending their unique powers and tactics to dominate the enemy team. Alongside launch, the highly anticipated character, Zeus, will join the lineup of available characters and a brand new map set in Washington D.C will be introduced.
In Rise of Incarnates, players maneuver through dynamic 3D arenas, encountering a wide range of characters and awakening deities that encompass abilities of a god. Comrades must utilize their partner’s special abilities to cover any weaknesses, and tag-team in powerful combos to eliminate their opponents.
To celebrate the release of Rise of Incarnates next month, a special live stream featuring professional competitive gamers will take place on July 1, 2015 at 2:00 pm PT via Twitch [http://www.twitch.tv/riseofincarnates]. Players can tune in to get an inside-look at the new features, interviews, tips and strategies from pro gamers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Conflict: Dreadnoughts Update Now Available
- New locations, new quests, new aliens ships and more.
- Forsaken World Awakening Expansion Now Available
- Forsaken World Awakening allows players to battle the most difficult bosses in the game on the new Ever Abyss map.
- Dragomon Hunter Review
- There is still a lot you can do in Dragomon Hunter, for good or ill.