Ridge Racer Slipstream Out Now On Google Play
Leading video game developer and publisher NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc., creator of PAC-MAN™, Tekken™ and SoulCalibur™, today announced that its latest mobile title Ridge Racer™ Slipstream is now available on Google Play!
Showcasing a brand new racing engine specifically designed for mobile and tablet devices, Ridge Racer Slipstream features several gameplay modes, challenging races and tracks, revved-up music and customization options to build the perfect racing vehicle. In addition to 20 unique racing tracks (10 tracks driven forward and backward), the title also incorporates tons of vehicle mods allowing players to create their own dream machine. To amp up competition, NAMCO BANDAI Games America will also be introducing new content in future updates, including a real-time online multiplayer mode that will host up to eight players.
Other highlights include:
- — Hundreds of customization possibilities to enhance the performance and the look of your machines, across a variety of colors, rims, body kits and vinyls.
- — 12 unique vehicles at launch, and more to come in future free updates.
- — A full-featured Career Mode and three different race types in Arcade Mode (Regular / Time Attack / Knockout Races).
- — Over 100 different racing competitions across 6 Grand Prix Series – all in stunning, high definition locations.
Published by NAMCO BANDAI Games America, Ridge Racer Slipstream is now available for free on Google Play. You can unlock the full game through in-app purchases.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Launches Fang and Feather Update with Archer Rework
- TERA shows no signs of slowing down on updates in 2016 as they close out strong with yet another raid dungeon and class rework wombo combo.
- Winning Putt Summer Festival Begins
- Bandai Namco has announced that summer has arrived in Winning Putt's open beta, with the start of the Winning Putt Summer Festival.
- Forced Showdown Releases On March 29th
- Betadwarf, imgur internet sensation and the developers of the hit Action-RPG, FORCED, is unleashing their deck-building, twin stick, rogue-lit