Ridge Racer Slipstream Out Now On Google Play
Leading video game developer and publisher NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc., creator of PAC-MAN™, Tekken™ and SoulCalibur™, today announced that its latest mobile title Ridge Racer™ Slipstream is now available on Google Play!
Showcasing a brand new racing engine specifically designed for mobile and tablet devices, Ridge Racer Slipstream features several gameplay modes, challenging races and tracks, revved-up music and customization options to build the perfect racing vehicle. In addition to 20 unique racing tracks (10 tracks driven forward and backward), the title also incorporates tons of vehicle mods allowing players to create their own dream machine. To amp up competition, NAMCO BANDAI Games America will also be introducing new content in future updates, including a real-time online multiplayer mode that will host up to eight players.
Other highlights include:
- — Hundreds of customization possibilities to enhance the performance and the look of your machines, across a variety of colors, rims, body kits and vinyls.
- — 12 unique vehicles at launch, and more to come in future free updates.
- — A full-featured Career Mode and three different race types in Arcade Mode (Regular / Time Attack / Knockout Races).
- — Over 100 different racing competitions across 6 Grand Prix Series – all in stunning, high definition locations.
Published by NAMCO BANDAI Games America, Ridge Racer Slipstream is now available for free on Google Play. You can unlock the full game through in-app purchases.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge’s Naori Island Unveiled
- My.com, the Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment today invites you to take a tour of another open area of the upcoming MMORPG, Skyforge.
- Top 5 Best Side Scrolling MMORPGs
- Like all other sub genres of the 'Free MMO' industry, Side Scrolling MMORPG games have grown considerably over the last few years.
- Dota 2 - The International 2015 Begins
- This year's Dota 2 The International tournament has begun its main event, running from August 3 through August 8 in Seattle.