Revolution Ace Now Available on Steam for PC
Laser Guided Games announced the availability of Revolution Ace for PC on Steam. The game is priced at $11.99 with a 20% launch discount the first week.
Revolution Ace is a topdown shooter with classic gameplay, modern accessibility and unique multiplayer where you fight a wide variety of air, land, and sea enemies with a customizable loadout of more than 20 weapons. Players level up to unlock more weapon slots and perks that add additional passive bonuses like piercing and shield stealing.
Features of the game include: Versus Mode (side-by side players sending hazards cross the screen); Battle Chains (asynchronous competitive play); and local and online two-player co-op. Battle Chains is available on all platforms, while Coop and Live Versus are PC exclusive.
More information can be found at the Steam store page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Preps for World Cyber Games
- Wargaming, the award-winning videogame developer and publisher, today announced that World of Tanks will be featured at the World Cyber Games ...
- Have a Blast this Holiday Season with Soldier Front 2
- Aeria Games announces holiday-themed news for Soldier Front 2 players, including the new Tower mode.
- Dauntless Update Brings Massive UI Improvements Ahead of Open Beta
- A very important update dropped for the closed beta test of Dauntless today, focused on the in-game user interface.