Revamped Gates of Darkness Revealed for Elsword
Kill3rCombo has revamped the Gates of Darkness level in Elsword, as part three of the three phase Elsword Awakened update. The level is a tower defense style stage, where you and up to three other friends must defend sacred crystals from hordes of enemies led by a three-headed skeletal dragon.
The update encourages teamwork, especially at the higher levels, as the AI for monsters is much improved, and there is a higher variety of monster types. Item drops will be much more plentiful, however, letting players craft the high level equipment exclusive to the dungeon. Gates of Darkness will be made permanent each weekend.
On September 29-30 and October 6-7, the game is also having a special event that will allow players to upgrade items capped at +10 to a special +11 power.
Kill3rCombo also publishes Fighter’s Club Online.
Elsword “Awakened” Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus AEterno Updates on Steam Keys and Future Plans
- Tailtale Studios has posted a new developer blog today for its Kickstarter followers, detailing the current state of Novus AEterno's deve...
- Valentine's Day Events for APB Reloaded
- Gamers First has launched a new, Valentine's Day themed event for APB Reloaded, featuring contests and a new customizable item.
- Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
- News from Nexon North America: Sudden Attack is shutting down for good in January 2014.