Revamped Gates of Darkness Revealed for Elsword
Kill3rCombo has revamped the Gates of Darkness level in Elsword, as part three of the three phase Elsword Awakened update. The level is a tower defense style stage, where you and up to three other friends must defend sacred crystals from hordes of enemies led by a three-headed skeletal dragon.
The update encourages teamwork, especially at the higher levels, as the AI for monsters is much improved, and there is a higher variety of monster types. Item drops will be much more plentiful, however, letting players craft the high level equipment exclusive to the dungeon. Gates of Darkness will be made permanent each weekend.
On September 29-30 and October 6-7, the game is also having a special event that will allow players to upgrade items capped at +10 to a special +11 power.
Kill3rCombo also publishes Fighter’s Club Online.
Elsword “Awakened” Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword: New playable job "Psychic Tracer"
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the ability for players to advance Add, t...
- Heroes of the Storm: Samuro & Heroes Brawl Now Live
- Heroes of the Storm has launched a major content update today, adding the new hero Samuro, and the new mode Heroes Brawl.
- Seal Online Announces Its Most Awaited Update of the Year
- A huge update is coming to PC adventure MMORPG, Seal Online: Blades of Destiny as of today.