Revamped Gates of Darkness Revealed for Elsword
Kill3rCombo has revamped the Gates of Darkness level in Elsword, as part three of the three phase Elsword Awakened update. The level is a tower defense style stage, where you and up to three other friends must defend sacred crystals from hordes of enemies led by a three-headed skeletal dragon.
The update encourages teamwork, especially at the higher levels, as the AI for monsters is much improved, and there is a higher variety of monster types. Item drops will be much more plentiful, however, letting players craft the high level equipment exclusive to the dungeon. Gates of Darkness will be made permanent each weekend.
On September 29-30 and October 6-7, the game is also having a special event that will allow players to upgrade items capped at +10 to a special +11 power.
Kill3rCombo also publishes Fighter’s Club Online.
Elsword “Awakened” Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory8 Autumn Season Kicks Off Tomorrow
- The Vainglory8 Autumn is kicking off tomorrow for both North American and European teams.
- King of Wushu - Now Available on PS4 in China
- Just as Sony announced the first sales of their PlayStation game console in China, Chinese game developer Snail Games, known for martial arts ...
- PAX Prime 2014 Day 2 Recap
- Day 2 of the show saw some of worst weather I've encountered in five years of working PAX. Cosplayers were tramping each other running fo...