Renaissance Heroes Is Now Live
ChangYou has announced that Renaissance Heroes, a brand new first-person arena shooter, is now available on GameFuse.com in North America and Europe.
ChangYou Producer Matthew Lenehan commented:
“After months of beta testing, we are excited to present Renaissance Heroes to the world. We are very grateful to those who have helped us come this far, and the contributions to testing and feedback have put a level of polish on our title that is sure to make it stand out. Livestream events and tournaments are also in the works, which will grant players the opportunity of winning some awesome prizes.”
The launch includes the introduction of Sika, a playable character skilled in alchemy and the cross-bow; the new competitive game mode Domination; and two new gameplay environments, the Graveyard and the Aqueduct.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight’s Fable: Announcing New Monster
- GTArcade, developer of Knight’s Fable, is pleased to introduce a new summoning monsters feature during Alliance gameplay. Sahlonax, once a t...
- Wild Terra Review
- Wild Terra is essentially a different game since the last time I played, so it's about time I give it a full review!
- League of Angels: Easter Events Now Live
- GTArcade is getting ready to celebrate Easter in its MMORPG title, League of Angels. Haven’t you always wanted to have your very own Easter ...