Renaissance Heroes Is Now Live
ChangYou has announced that Renaissance Heroes, a brand new first-person arena shooter, is now available on GameFuse.com in North America and Europe.
ChangYou Producer Matthew Lenehan commented:
“After months of beta testing, we are excited to present Renaissance Heroes to the world. We are very grateful to those who have helped us come this far, and the contributions to testing and feedback have put a level of polish on our title that is sure to make it stand out. Livestream events and tournaments are also in the works, which will grant players the opportunity of winning some awesome prizes.”
The launch includes the introduction of Sika, a playable character skilled in alchemy and the cross-bow; the new competitive game mode Domination; and two new gameplay environments, the Graveyard and the Aqueduct.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdom Story Brave Legion Mobile Review
- Kingdom Story tells the Three Kingdoms story in a light-hearted, comical way.
- Antlion Audio's ModMic Wireless Review (Hardware Review)
- It’s getting pretty hard to shake up the Microphone game at this point for consoles or PCs alike. Enter Antlion Audio!
- League of Angels: New Cosplay and Summer events
- The new Hang Ten costume also gives players a cool look for summer and also gives them powerful bonuses to key attributes