Renaissance Heroes Is Now Live
ChangYou has announced that Renaissance Heroes, a brand new first-person arena shooter, is now available on GameFuse.com in North America and Europe.
ChangYou Producer Matthew Lenehan commented:
“After months of beta testing, we are excited to present Renaissance Heroes to the world. We are very grateful to those who have helped us come this far, and the contributions to testing and feedback have put a level of polish on our title that is sure to make it stand out. Livestream events and tournaments are also in the works, which will grant players the opportunity of winning some awesome prizes.”
The launch includes the introduction of Sika, a playable character skilled in alchemy and the cross-bow; the new competitive game mode Domination; and two new gameplay environments, the Graveyard and the Aqueduct.
Articles You May Enjoy
- To drive a world, things need a reason. The reasons can be simple window dressing for some games. Take pretty much any FPS or MMOFPS. It'...
- Funcom Introduces Shadow of Vanaheim for Age of Conan
- Funcom's Age of Conan introduces the brand new Hyborian Tales: Shadow of Vanaheim!
- MicroVolts Launches Boot Camp Update
- Rock Hippo has released the latest update to MicroVolts today, entitled Boot Camp.