Renaissance Heroes Introduces Weapons Overview
ChangYou has released a new video highlighting weapons in Renaissance Heroes.
The video gives a quick, action-packed glimpse at four types of weapons: Rifles (which are mid-range and rapid fire), Crossbows (which are long-range and feature zoom), Melee (which are close range and include bombs), and Special weapons (which include heavy weapons and explosives).
Renaissance Heroes is an MMOFPS set in a re-imagined 16th century Renaissance Europe. You can check out more in our Renaissance Heroes First Look.
Renaissance Heroes: Weapons Video
Renaissance Heroes Weapons Overview Video Now Available
One of the best parts of Renaissance Heroes is walking up to an enemy and blasting them to a bloody pulp! The new Weapons overview video shows just a few ways you can decimate your opponents.
Renaissance Heroes is a brand new online multiplayer first-person shooter (FPS) developed by Bridea and published in North America by ChangYou (US). The game is set in the beautifully re-imagined world of the 16th century Renaissance Europe and combines classic multiplayer action with unparalleled visual realism powered by the Unreal Engine 3 technology to deliver the fun of fast-action shooters to a new generation of gamers. Renaissance Heroes invites players of all skill levels to experience the adrenaline-pumping action coupled with easy accessibility in a completely free to play environment later this year.
For the latest information on the game, please visit the official website at www.RenaissanceHeroes.com or the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RenaissanceHeroes
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Sets New Guinness Record For Online Users
- World of Tanks busts over 120,000 online concurrent users, shattering its old record.
- Radial-G: F-Zero inspired racing game hits Kickstarter
- Created by former Black Rock Studios and NCsoft developers, Radial-G is the debut title from newly-founded, Brighton-based games company Tamme...
- Free to Play in Plans for Asheron’s Call
- Turbine announces final plans for Asheron's Call, which includes one last major update, free to play transitions, and player servers.