Renaissance Heroes Introduces Weapons Overview
ChangYou has released a new video highlighting weapons in Renaissance Heroes.
The video gives a quick, action-packed glimpse at four types of weapons: Rifles (which are mid-range and rapid fire), Crossbows (which are long-range and feature zoom), Melee (which are close range and include bombs), and Special weapons (which include heavy weapons and explosives).
Renaissance Heroes is an MMOFPS set in a re-imagined 16th century Renaissance Europe. You can check out more in our Renaissance Heroes First Look.
Renaissance Heroes: Weapons Video
Renaissance Heroes Weapons Overview Video Now Available
One of the best parts of Renaissance Heroes is walking up to an enemy and blasting them to a bloody pulp! The new Weapons overview video shows just a few ways you can decimate your opponents.
Renaissance Heroes is a brand new online multiplayer first-person shooter (FPS) developed by Bridea and published in North America by ChangYou (US). The game is set in the beautifully re-imagined world of the 16th century Renaissance Europe and combines classic multiplayer action with unparalleled visual realism powered by the Unreal Engine 3 technology to deliver the fun of fast-action shooters to a new generation of gamers. Renaissance Heroes invites players of all skill levels to experience the adrenaline-pumping action coupled with easy accessibility in a completely free to play environment later this year.
For the latest information on the game, please visit the official website at www.RenaissanceHeroes.com or the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RenaissanceHeroes
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis: Arms Editor Implemented
- Players can now create and customize a multilayer coats of arms
- Rebellion Teases Remaster of 1998 Battlezone
- In a short open letter posted today, Rebellion - which revealed a Battlezone reboot at E3 - teased one more project in the works.
- Redbana Takes Over Sword 2 Under New Name, Granado Espada
- Redbana today announced the launch of Granado Espada (formerly Sword 2) through the T3Fun.com gaming portal.