Relic Hunters Legend Fully Funded and Reaches Stretch Goal
Yesterday, Rogue Snail ended their Kickstarter campaign for Relic Hunters Legend, and wound up with a whopping 55,185 dollars! They even managed to reach their first stretch goal, “Asteroid Dungeon”. This is an endless challenge mode with daily/seasonal leaderboards. Additionally, a multiplayer demo was released to all of their Alpha tier backers at the end of this campaign, so you can get an early glimpse of what the game is like. People can still get immediate access to the game and participate in development through a “Founders” program, which operates like a “Slacker-Backer” campaign. Players can pledge to support further development and join the Kickstarter community.
Open development to the game has begun and developers are sharing roadmaps and a public Trello board with their Kickstarter backers!
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Announces Long Awaited Team Builder Queue
- Tired of getting trolled out of your preferred champion pick in Riot Games' League of Legends?
- Supernova Launches Second Closed Beta Test
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America and Primal Game Studio have opened the second closed beta test for Supernova.
- The Repopulation: Update 15.5.1 Summary
- This Tuesday, The Repopulation updated with build 15.5.1, adding several improvements and tweaks to the game.