Relic Hunters Legend Fully Funded and Reaches Stretch Goal
Yesterday, Rogue Snail ended their Kickstarter campaign for Relic Hunters Legend, and wound up with a whopping 55,185 dollars! They even managed to reach their first stretch goal, “Asteroid Dungeon”. This is an endless challenge mode with daily/seasonal leaderboards. Additionally, a multiplayer demo was released to all of their Alpha tier backers at the end of this campaign, so you can get an early glimpse of what the game is like. People can still get immediate access to the game and participate in development through a “Founders” program, which operates like a “Slacker-Backer” campaign. Players can pledge to support further development and join the Kickstarter community.
Open development to the game has begun and developers are sharing roadmaps and a public Trello board with their Kickstarter backers!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Begins Annual Summer Event
- Webzen is proud to begin their annual summer event on their website, which starts today and runs until August 6th.
- AVerMedia Releases Live Gamer MINI Capture Card
- AVerMedia released a new capture card aimed at aspiring content creators that is easy to use and affordable - the Live Gamer MINI.
- Hyper Universe Reveals New Character and New Map
- Hyper Universe is rolling out another Early Access content update for fans today, introducing an all-new Hyper and a new map!