Relic Hunters Legend Fully Funded and Reaches Stretch Goal
Yesterday, Rogue Snail ended their Kickstarter campaign for Relic Hunters Legend, and wound up with a whopping 55,185 dollars! They even managed to reach their first stretch goal, “Asteroid Dungeon”. This is an endless challenge mode with daily/seasonal leaderboards. Additionally, a multiplayer demo was released to all of their Alpha tier backers at the end of this campaign, so you can get an early glimpse of what the game is like. People can still get immediate access to the game and participate in development through a “Founders” program, which operates like a “Slacker-Backer” campaign. Players can pledge to support further development and join the Kickstarter community.
Open development to the game has begun and developers are sharing roadmaps and a public Trello board with their Kickstarter backers!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paladins Guide: Torvald, The Runic Sage
- ... with the right build, he can just walk up to anyone he wants and cause them strife.
- Skylanders: Ring of Heroes Pre-Registration Now Open
- Com2US has announced that the Skylanders: Ring of Heroes pre-registration has officially begun.
- Carbine Studios Launches Newest Update to WildStar - INVASION: Nexus
- NCSOFT® and Carbine Studios are excited to announce the release of WildStar’s fifth content update – INVASION: Nexus.