Relic Hunters Legend Fully Funded and Reaches Stretch Goal
Yesterday, Rogue Snail ended their Kickstarter campaign for Relic Hunters Legend, and wound up with a whopping 55,185 dollars! They even managed to reach their first stretch goal, “Asteroid Dungeon”. This is an endless challenge mode with daily/seasonal leaderboards. Additionally, a multiplayer demo was released to all of their Alpha tier backers at the end of this campaign, so you can get an early glimpse of what the game is like. People can still get immediate access to the game and participate in development through a “Founders” program, which operates like a “Slacker-Backer” campaign. Players can pledge to support further development and join the Kickstarter community.
Open development to the game has begun and developers are sharing roadmaps and a public Trello board with their Kickstarter backers!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sword Coast Legends Score to be Orchestrated by Composer Inon Zur
- n-Space and Digital Extremes announced today that composer Inon Zur is composing the original score for Sword Coast Legends.
- Hearthstone Announces Upcoming Game Changes
- The Hearthstone team announced several upcoming changes to their card game, starting with new cards.
- Entropia Universe Offers Crystal Palace Deed Sale in January
- Entropia Universe is offering a new opportunity for their player base in 2019 - to own a share of the historic Crystal Palace.