Rejuvenating the Wilderness in Old School RuneScape with Latest Update
The Wilderness has long been an iconic feature of Old School RuneScape. Taking up a huge portion of the game world, many adventurers fear to traverse this wasteland thanks to the monsters which lurk there. However, the rewards that await those brave enough to take it on, or lucky enough to survive, far outweigh the risks involved.
The Wilderness has just received its biggest update to date and there’s something for everyone, whether you’re interested in PvP, monster hunting or just plain skilling. The pack of updates includes six new bosses, as well as a new resource area, plus new armor, weapons and much more.
For full details on the update, you can check out the news post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Launch Announces Exclusive Partnership with Artix Entertainment
- Guild Launch, the world's leading guild hosting and community management platform, has become an exclusive partner of Artix Entertainment...
- Dirty Bomb Containment War Update Drops In
- Dirty Bomb, the free-to-play online shooter developed by Splash Damage® Ltd., will launch its biggest update yet, “Containment War”, on W...
- Firefall visiting SXSW
- Red 5 Studios will be bringing Firefall to South by Southwest (SXSW) for gamers to experience between March 9 and March 11.