Rejuvenating the Wilderness in Old School RuneScape with Latest Update
The Wilderness has long been an iconic feature of Old School RuneScape. Taking up a huge portion of the game world, many adventurers fear to traverse this wasteland thanks to the monsters which lurk there. However, the rewards that await those brave enough to take it on, or lucky enough to survive, far outweigh the risks involved.
The Wilderness has just received its biggest update to date and there’s something for everyone, whether you’re interested in PvP, monster hunting or just plain skilling. The pack of updates includes six new bosses, as well as a new resource area, plus new armor, weapons and much more.
For full details on the update, you can check out the news post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Now Available in Turkish, Polish & Italian
- This brings the total of supported languages up to 10, but that's not all that is coming in this update.
- Realm Royale Releases OB15 Update and Celebrates Highest Ever CCU
- This announcement is hot on the heels of the most recent update, OB15, which lets players to take to the skies in a whole new way.
- Maplestory: 'Attack on Titan' Themed Content Coming Soon
- “Attack on Titan” has joined forces with Nexon America’s MapleStory to bring a wealth of new content to the immersive MMORPG. For a limi...