Rejuvenating the Wilderness in Old School RuneScape with Latest Update
The Wilderness has long been an iconic feature of Old School RuneScape. Taking up a huge portion of the game world, many adventurers fear to traverse this wasteland thanks to the monsters which lurk there. However, the rewards that await those brave enough to take it on, or lucky enough to survive, far outweigh the risks involved.
The Wilderness has just received its biggest update to date and there’s something for everyone, whether you’re interested in PvP, monster hunting or just plain skilling. The pack of updates includes six new bosses, as well as a new resource area, plus new armor, weapons and much more.
For full details on the update, you can check out the news post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm: New Demo Videos Showcased at PAX East 2014
- With PAX East now in full swing, Blizzard Activision has release two new promo videos for their upcoming MOBA title: Heroes of the Storm.
- Dying Light: Nightmare Row Novel Announced
- Today Techland announced the final touches are being put on a tie-in novel based on the upcoming action survival game Dying Light. Titled Dyin...
- Luvinia Online Opens Doors To Yutaka's Tomb
- The Yutaka's Tomb expansion has arrived in Luvinia Online.