Redbana announces Closed Beta Launch for FC Manager
Leading game publisher of popular free-to-play MMORPGs, Redbana Corporation announced today the Closed Beta launch of FC Manager, the highly anticipated online football game for the PC set on May 15. FC Manager is made for football fans, to let them experience managing a team.
“There are thousands of football fans out there. Some even aspire to become a manager and have a team of their own. This game could serve as a stepping stone for their dream as this is one of the best games to challenge one’s knowledge about football,” says Jun Hyun Kim, CEO of Redbana. “We are looking forward to its launch and the excitement it would bring to the players.”
FC Manager is a casual game made for hardcore football fans. From the very beginning, players are thrust neck deep into the responsibilities of a football manager. In order to form a club, managers are tasked with recruiting and training players, setting up strategies that play to the team’s strengths and employing tactics best used against competition, all for the goal of becoming the best club in the world.
For more information, visit http://fcm.t3fun.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces Shaiya Phoenix
- Shaiya Phoenix is a new Shaiya experience, just announced by Aeria Games.
- Spirit Tales offers further glimpse into customizations
- KoramGame has released a new image, detailing further how much customization a player can find in Spirit Tales.
- Defiance Goes Free to Play in Early June
- Trion Worlds has announced that Defiance will go free to play on June 4, just in time for the start of the SyFy series Season 2.