Redbana announces Closed Beta Launch for FC Manager
Leading game publisher of popular free-to-play MMORPGs, Redbana Corporation announced today the Closed Beta launch of FC Manager, the highly anticipated online football game for the PC set on May 15. FC Manager is made for football fans, to let them experience managing a team.
“There are thousands of football fans out there. Some even aspire to become a manager and have a team of their own. This game could serve as a stepping stone for their dream as this is one of the best games to challenge one’s knowledge about football,” says Jun Hyun Kim, CEO of Redbana. “We are looking forward to its launch and the excitement it would bring to the players.”
FC Manager is a casual game made for hardcore football fans. From the very beginning, players are thrust neck deep into the responsibilities of a football manager. In order to form a club, managers are tasked with recruiting and training players, setting up strategies that play to the team’s strengths and employing tactics best used against competition, all for the goal of becoming the best club in the world.
For more information, visit http://fcm.t3fun.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Juggernaut Champions Launches on Mobile
- My.com is proud to announce the release of Juggernaut Champions, a new mobile idle-RPG set in the world of Haradan.
- Erebus: Travia Reborn Final Closed Beta Announced
- Erebus: Travia Reborn is inching closer towards release. The Outspark staff has announced that closed beta testing will start on September 1, ...
- Echo of Souls: Classes and Skills Revealed
- Echo of Soul, the upcoming free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, announced today the five main character classes coming to the game when it launches th...