Redbana announces Closed Beta Launch for FC Manager
Leading game publisher of popular free-to-play MMORPGs, Redbana Corporation announced today the Closed Beta launch of FC Manager, the highly anticipated online football game for the PC set on May 15. FC Manager is made for football fans, to let them experience managing a team.
“There are thousands of football fans out there. Some even aspire to become a manager and have a team of their own. This game could serve as a stepping stone for their dream as this is one of the best games to challenge one’s knowledge about football,” says Jun Hyun Kim, CEO of Redbana. “We are looking forward to its launch and the excitement it would bring to the players.”
FC Manager is a casual game made for hardcore football fans. From the very beginning, players are thrust neck deep into the responsibilities of a football manager. In order to form a club, managers are tasked with recruiting and training players, setting up strategies that play to the team’s strengths and employing tactics best used against competition, all for the goal of becoming the best club in the world.
For more information, visit http://fcm.t3fun.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor Free Event July 8th-17th
- Atlas Reactor has announced that it will host another closed beta free event, from July 8 through July 17.
- Zombies Monsters Robots Heads “Back to the Void”
- Today’s brand new update brings fans back into the trackless void of enemy space, first introduced in last year’s “Into the Void” upda...
- Alcatraz Available In-Game for Defiance Before June 12 TV Premiere
- Alcatraz, the next major in-game update for the free-to-play interconnected video game and TV series Defiance, is now live.