Red Stone account transfer from GamenGame to L&K
Red Stone, originally developed by L&K and serviced from Korea’s global gaming platform, GamenGame will be opening up an account transfer service to its original founder. L&K’s transfer will be up until December and will start on December 14th. Red Stone was available for three years in NA and Europe, but due to the contract ending, Gamengame will no longer be hosting the game, and L&K will receive control again. The positive side is that L&K can now directly receive feedback from their users, and provide quicker updates and improvements than before. To celebrate this, L&K will launch an event in December. This is the Burning Potato event, with double gold/experience. In addition, a Calendar Event Lottery, Mysterious Pouch, and Santa Costume for each occupation as well as a Special Package for returning users will be sold. There’s also a huge update coming in 2018. Players can also look forward to new jobs Maid and BeastMan awakening in 2018, as well as a new pet system. The transfer can be found on their main website below. In the event users cannot transfer on time, they can send an official inquiry on the Redstone website to do so.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Cernunnos God in Review
- Come and feast, a voice calls from SMITE. It is the voice of Cernunnos.
- Star Wars: Commander Review
- Star Wars: Commander puts you in the position of mercenaries trying to pave their own way in a war torn world. You and your NPC partner are bu...
- Guild Wars 2 Launches Spirit Vale Raid Wing
- ArenaNet just activated the first raid wing for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns with the release of Spirit Vale.