Red Awakening Debuts on Kickstarter
Today indie developer Domino Effect Ltd launched their first project on Kickstarter.
Set during the aftermath of the Vietnam War in the mid-1970s, Red Awakening depicts a United States in turmoil. The youth are out of control, with once peaceful student protests devolving into violent street riots. Fearing a civil war with the youth of America and the ever-increasing threat of communism, the powers-that-be covertly funds a clandestine CIA mind control program. Codenamed: “Red Awakening”, this program is designed to solve all of America’s problems at once… but things don’t go according to plan.
Focused on team based gameplay, Red Awakening draw inspiration from elements that can be seen in the original Thief, Manhunt, Time Splitters 2 and Condemned: Criminal Origins.
After 2 years of self-funded development the team has now chosen Kickstarter to achieve the final stretch to deliver the best possible experience on both PC and Console.
“After the initial feedback we decided to take all on board, keep the good elements and refine the game mechanics and visual to raise the bar even more. We worked incredibly hard in the latest few months and we hope the public will like our game” said Rob Peall, co-founder of Domino Effects.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League to Spearhead Official ESL, RLC, and AVGL Events
- eSports for all!
- Kabam's "Fast & Furious 6": Now on Facebook
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games, today released its hit game Fast & Furious 6: The Game on Facebook. Th...
- Chess Rush Launches Co-Op Mode and Teases More Content
- Tencent Games announced that co-op is officially available in Chess Rush, and also announced a patch for August 8th.