Realms Online launches for North America
Realms Online – known elsewhere in the world as Regnum Online – has officially launched through publisher GameSamba in North America. The launch includes all content currently released internationally, including the Warmasters expansion.
The game focuses on Realm versus Realm combat, with a three-faction PvP system and three major classes (with six subclasses). For more information, you can look at our Regnum Online page. MMOHuts is also hosting a special item giveaway.
GameSamba is also working on publishing Remnant Knights.
Realms Online Gameplay Screenshot
Free-2-Play MMO Realms Online Launches
Realms Online Pits Three Realms Against Each Other in Large Scale PvP Warfare
Everett, WA, May 3, 2011— GameSamba today announced the launch of its latest Free-2-Play MMORPG, Realms Online. Realms Online, known as Regnum online in Latin American and Europe, has been localized for the North American market and is being released with all of the content from the latest Warmasters expansion. Players can create accounts for FREE at www.realmsonline.com . The game service will become available for play at noon PST.
Realms Online is an action packed MMORPG focused on Realm vs. Realm combat. After joining one of three warring factions, players can choose from the mage, warrior, or archer class. After reaching level ten, players can further specialize into one of six subclasses. By utilizing the discipline and skill-based system, players will have a tremendous amount of customization, allowing them to build their perfect character.
Realms Online was built from the ground up to focus on player vs. player combat, with several unique features. Just one example, by capturing all of the opposing realms’ forts then invading their territory to capture the sacred gems, the victorious players will be granted a wish. This wish can take many forms, from increased luck to turning one of the players into a powerful demigod for a period of time. Realms Online is also one of the few MMO’s that allows players to level up through both PvP and PvE.
Visit www.realmsonline.com to learn about launch promotions and special events going on this week.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Newerth to Ring in 2015 with new Quest System and Game Mode
- The HoN Team today announced plans to implement two new in-game features for its popular multiplayer online brawler, Heroes of Newerth.
- Aeria Games Interview: New Partnerships & Games
- There was good synergy between EA and Aeria Games. From our early discussions, it was recognized that both sides were in synch.
- Project Cars: Release Set for April 2015
- Slightly Mad Studios and BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe S.A.S today confirmed that Project CARS will be available for PlayStation® 4, Xbox One and...