Realm of the Titans announces closed beta
Aeria Games has announced that Realm of the Titans will enter closed beta on Wednesday, July 27.
Realm of the Titans is a DotA-style action MMO, featuring a blend of common features like deny tactics, 5v5 matches, and a roster of heroes, and new features like flying mounts, epic Titan skills that can be swapped during battle, a bot replacement system, and more.
Aeria Games also publishes Wolf Team and Last Chaos.
Realm of the Titans Screenshots:
Aeria Games Reveals Closed Beta Date for Realm of the Titans
New DotA-Inspired Action Strategy Title Begins CB Testing on July 27
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – July 22, 2011 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of microtransaction based online games, today revealed that its hotly anticipated action strategy title Realm of the Titans will begin Closed Beta testing (CBT) on July 27, 2011.
Realm of the Titans (RotT) delivers thrilling PvP gameplay inspired by a popular Warcraft 3 custom mod called Defense of the Ancients (DotA). Die-hard DotA fans helped grow the niche sub-genre into a specialized cache of titles, referred to as Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) games. ROTT blends the competitive essence of DotA / MOBA games with a few inspired twists designed to keep novices and veterans alike on their toes.
Realm of the Titans’ features:
- Created by DotA Pros – Designed by dedicated DotA fans, RotT brings back such popular DotA tactics as “deny” yet sizzles with new features, including flying mounts and epic Titan skills.
- Intense PvP Action – RotT’s matchmaking is meticulously formulated to create balanced, edge-of-your-seat 5v5 matches. An added bonus, the bot system ensures teams are never down a player if someone quits.
- Epic Heroes & Skills – Choose from an all-new roster of ferocious heroes. Every hero is equipped with 3 basic skills and an Ultimate. Once in-game, further boost your hero with a selection of Titan skills. Titan skills automatically level up every 10 minutes and can be switched during the game to keep the action coming.
- Loaded with Content – Take advantage of a ton of game features, including two map options, the AMP system, Titan skills, and a helpful ‘Recommended Items’ shop feature.
Interested players can still sign up to participate in CBT at the Realm of the Titans website: http://realmofthetitans.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire Preview Weekend Aug 11-13
- Recently, ArenaNet announced the next Guild Wars 2 expansion in "Path of Fire". In a few days, Aug 11-13th, there will be a special...
- Plague Inc: Evolved Launch Review
- Infecting the world with a deadly disease trying to kill the whole population of the planet; how fun can it actually be?
- New MMORPG for E3 "Defenders of Time"
- Defenders of Time introduces a new level of cooperative, fast-paced tower defense gaming for the PC at E3 from June 10 – 12, 2014. This will...