Realm of the Titans announces closed beta
Aeria Games has announced that Realm of the Titans will enter closed beta on Wednesday, July 27.
Realm of the Titans is a DotA-style action MMO, featuring a blend of common features like deny tactics, 5v5 matches, and a roster of heroes, and new features like flying mounts, epic Titan skills that can be swapped during battle, a bot replacement system, and more.
Aeria Games also publishes Wolf Team and Last Chaos.
Realm of the Titans Screenshots:
Aeria Games Reveals Closed Beta Date for Realm of the Titans
New DotA-Inspired Action Strategy Title Begins CB Testing on July 27
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – July 22, 2011 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of microtransaction based online games, today revealed that its hotly anticipated action strategy title Realm of the Titans will begin Closed Beta testing (CBT) on July 27, 2011.
Realm of the Titans (RotT) delivers thrilling PvP gameplay inspired by a popular Warcraft 3 custom mod called Defense of the Ancients (DotA). Die-hard DotA fans helped grow the niche sub-genre into a specialized cache of titles, referred to as Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) games. ROTT blends the competitive essence of DotA / MOBA games with a few inspired twists designed to keep novices and veterans alike on their toes.
Realm of the Titans’ features:
- Created by DotA Pros – Designed by dedicated DotA fans, RotT brings back such popular DotA tactics as “deny” yet sizzles with new features, including flying mounts and epic Titan skills.
- Intense PvP Action – RotT’s matchmaking is meticulously formulated to create balanced, edge-of-your-seat 5v5 matches. An added bonus, the bot system ensures teams are never down a player if someone quits.
- Epic Heroes & Skills – Choose from an all-new roster of ferocious heroes. Every hero is equipped with 3 basic skills and an Ultimate. Once in-game, further boost your hero with a selection of Titan skills. Titan skills automatically level up every 10 minutes and can be switched during the game to keep the action coming.
- Loaded with Content – Take advantage of a ton of game features, including two map options, the AMP system, Titan skills, and a helpful ‘Recommended Items’ shop feature.
Interested players can still sign up to participate in CBT at the Realm of the Titans website: http://realmofthetitans.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Barcode Football: New mobile F2P soccer now game available
- Kick off your sports management career with Barcode Football! Developed by Cybird and published by PlayNext, Inc., the new mobile game allows ...
- Shotgun News 10/1: Guild Wars 2, Warface, League of Legends, and More
- Daily MMO news for October 1st 2013 including Guild Wars 2, Warface, League of Legends and more.
- Hero of the Obelisk Preps New Content Update
- The popular anime-style MMORPG, Hero of the Obelisk, is set to launch a major content update in early February. The new update will introduce ...