RaiderZ Releases First Dev Diary
Perfect World Entertainment has released its first developer diary for its upcoming action MMO, RaiderZ.
In the game, players will hunt down epic monsters, using careful melee, ranged, and team tactics. The video gives an overview of these basic tactics as dodging, blocking, aiming, and even dismembering become a part of each battle. This is also a great chance to see some of the game’s combat in action, and meet some of the foes.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Rusty Hearts and Blacklight Retribution.
RaiderZ Dev Diary #1: Monster Tactics
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Aurelion Sol Champion in Review
- His kit is pretty easy but has some glaring weaknesses.
- MAIET Entertainment Releases KingdomZ
- MAIET Entertainment Inc., announced the global launch of its new mobile title, KingdomZ, on App Store and Google Play.
- Star Supremacy launches on LeKool and expands to more publishers
- LeKool has announced the official launch of its published version of Star Supremacy.