RaiderZ Releases First Dev Diary
Perfect World Entertainment has released its first developer diary for its upcoming action MMO, RaiderZ.
In the game, players will hunt down epic monsters, using careful melee, ranged, and team tactics. The video gives an overview of these basic tactics as dodging, blocking, aiming, and even dismembering become a part of each battle. This is also a great chance to see some of the game’s combat in action, and meet some of the foes.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Rusty Hearts and Blacklight Retribution.
RaiderZ Dev Diary #1: Monster Tactics
Articles You May Enjoy
- Survarium Review 2017
- I had big hopes it could reach the survival game the devs originally hyped it as.
- Autumn Update Arrives For Jade Dynasty
- Perfect World Entertainment has launched its fall update for Jade Dynasty.
- War Thunder Receives New Modification System with Update 1.33
- Award-winning developer and publisher of the F2P military MMO game War Thunder , Gaijin Entertainment announced War Thunder’s 1.33 update ...