RaiderZ Releases First Dev Diary
Perfect World Entertainment has released its first developer diary for its upcoming action MMO, RaiderZ.
In the game, players will hunt down epic monsters, using careful melee, ranged, and team tactics. The video gives an overview of these basic tactics as dodging, blocking, aiming, and even dismembering become a part of each battle. This is also a great chance to see some of the game’s combat in action, and meet some of the foes.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Rusty Hearts and Blacklight Retribution.
RaiderZ Dev Diary #1: Monster Tactics
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 10 Best 2D MMOs / 2D MMORPGs
- If you're looking for the top 10 best 2D MMORPGs, you came to the right place.
- InnoGames: Easter Events Available For Several Games
- Although Easter is still a few weeks away, the German games developer InnoGames just announced three ways to beat boredom during the holiday. ...
- Divina Challenge 72 events laid out as beta begins
- Divina's Challenge 72 beta - 72 hours of a beta test rushed this weekend - has laid out its events for players.