RaiderZ Hosts Stress Test This Weekend
As October 24, the open beta launch for RaiderZ, draws near, Perfect World Entertainment has announced a new stress test starting today.
The stress test will run fro October 12, 4pm Pacific, until October 15, 5pm Pacific. Any player with a Perfect World Entertainment account can participate in the stress test.
“Massive titles like RaiderZ , benefit greatly when developers have the opportunity to push game servers to their limits before launch,” explains Senior Producer Mark Hill. “So, we’d like to invite everyone to see what RaiderZ is about this weekend and have fun hunting epic beasts with friends while we analyze our infrastructure and work toward a smooth launch. As a small token of appreciation, we’ve also got big plans for players this weekend, including special awards and in-game events.”
Players who purchase the RaiderZ Founder’s Pack will get one day of early access before Open Beta, letting them register their preferred name and get a head start on the competition. The Elite version of the Founder’s Pack, available at a 50% off discount until October 23, will also get access to the closed beta test of Neverwinter and an exclusive Black Arrod mount in RaiderZ.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: Supporters rewarded with Top-Tier Weapons
- Today Techland launched a unique campaign for all existing Dying Light fans. As a way to thank players for their support and trust, Techland i...
- Steam Greenlight On Chopping Block for Valve
- During Steam Dev Days this week, Gabe Newell announced that Valve is planning to make Steam's Greenlight feature "go away."
- Oculus Announces Consumer Version
- Today, we’re incredibly excited to announce that the Oculus Rift will be shipping to consumers in Q1 2016, with pre-orders later this year.