Ragnarok Online Launches Mobile Client
Gravity Interactive has launched Ragnarok Online as an Android application, with an iOS version coming soon. To celebrate, several events and prizes are being given away to vets and new players alike.
Gravity Interactive also publishes Rose Online and Requiem.
GRAVITY INTERACTIVE, INC. LAUNCHES THEIR TOP GAME, RAGNAROK ONLINE, AS A FREE MOBILE MMO
“World-Famous MMORPG Goes Mobile as a Free App!”
BUENA PARK, Calif. (March 21, 2013) – Gravity Interactive, Inc. is proud to announce the release of their most popular MMORPG as a free, multiplayer Android application (iOS version coming soon!), Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising which can be found on the Google Play market starting March 21st 2013.
With our launch, there will be several tie in events found on the Official Facebook page and a special event for all players of the Classic Ragnarok Online PC MMORPG!
- For all players of the Classic MMORPG who register to play Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising, and sign up here will receive free ingame items on the PC version of Ragnarok Online.
- Facebook page will be hosting several events that will earn players free ingame prizes and free “Rubys” to use toward shop items!
Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising will be completely free to download and play! You can also enhance your game play with purchases from the “Shop” in the game through the Play Market (iTunes coming soon).
Join in on the fun now and download the free app and experience what millions of other users love, all in the palm of your hand.
For more Event News: http://warpportal.com/mobile/valkyrie/event.aspx
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons 2: Pre-Purchase Now Live On Steam
- Pre-purchase for Dungeons 2 is now live on Steam and offers a 10% discount to loyal followers of darkness.
- Echo of Soul: Wrath of the Goddess Episode 2.5 Now Live
- Aeria Games has released Echo of Soul's latest content update, Wrath of the Goddess Episode 2.5.
- Crush Your Enemies Release Date Revealed
- Forget about endless agendas and horrible waiting―this is war, not some stuffy board meeting!