Ragnarok Online 2 Begins Beta Testing in April
Gravity Interactive, Inc. is proud to announce the Beta testing period for upcoming sequel to their world-renown Ragnarok Online, Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second, Beta starting April 18th. More Details: www.playragnarok2.com
Players will begin their adventure in a familiar world hundreds of years after the events of the classic Ragnarok Online but continuing the lore established in the beloved Ragnarok Manwa by Lee Myun-jin. Characters can be customized from their unique equipment and costumes, to their battle cry and emote sounds. The tens of millions of Ragnarok Online fans will find many nostalgic elements in-game such as beloved pets and monsters presented in a whole new way!
Acclaimed Japanese composer, arranger, and musician Yoko Kanno, known for her in works in Japanese Anime such as Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, provides the complete soundtrack to this online adventure.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi II: Arena Development Cancelled
- NSquare announces the news that it will drop development of Mabinogi II: Arena.
- Clan Island Update Arrives In Spirit Tales
- Koramgame has released Clan Islands for Spirit Tales players.
- Mythos Global announces open beta
- T3Fun has announced that Mythos Global will begin its open beta on February 2. The open beta will also make the game available to (most) Europ...