Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second Prepares For Colosseum Battles!
WarpPortal is proud to introduce their first update to, Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second, which offers players a whole new way to do battle in a new PvP Colosseum.
The Colosseum opened its gates, yesterday,May 14, and provides a ton of player-versus-player excitement. Twice a day, players will hear the call to the Colosseum to do battle. Not only will they able to do battle against other players and monsters, but they will get to earn points used to acquire unique equipment, costumes, and special PvP mount.
Starting May 15th, players who participate in the Colosseum during the first weeks of launch will be eligible for special Colosseum only events and giveaways!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arma 3 Marksmen DLC available on April 8th
- Bohemia Interactive today announced the official release date for the upcoming Arma 3 downloadable content pack, Arma 3 Marksmen.
- Weekly Huts Stream (4/25) Featuring Dead Island: Epidemic & Eclipse War
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Saint Seiya Awakening: Knights of the Zodiac Mobile Game Live Now
- The collaboration between YOOZOO Games, Tencent, and Saint Seiya's Masami Kurumada is live on iOS and Android.