Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second Prepares For Colosseum Battles!
WarpPortal is proud to introduce their first update to, Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second, which offers players a whole new way to do battle in a new PvP Colosseum.
The Colosseum opened its gates, yesterday,May 14, and provides a ton of player-versus-player excitement. Twice a day, players will hear the call to the Colosseum to do battle. Not only will they able to do battle against other players and monsters, but they will get to earn points used to acquire unique equipment, costumes, and special PvP mount.
Starting May 15th, players who participate in the Colosseum during the first weeks of launch will be eligible for special Colosseum only events and giveaways!
Articles You May Enjoy
- PWI Riptide Update Interview
- Summer is always a hot time in Perfect World International, and things are getting even better with today's launch of the Riptide expansi...
- The Alchemist Code Collaborates with Attack on Titan This Summer
- gumi announced this morning that a new collaboration is coming this summer, with popular anime/manga, Attack on Titan.
- Speed Freeks Soft Launch Begins
- Speed Freeks, a new mobile game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, has officially entered soft launch in New Zealand and the Netherlands.