Race the Sun Level Design Contest on Steam Workshop
Flippfly is holding a new level building contest to celebrate the launch of Steam Workshop Support for Race the Sun. Building content for Race the Sun is simple and easy, regardless of your previous skill level and modding experience- so check it out for your chance at some great prizes.
To enter, submit your created levels between March 10 and March 24 with the tag “contest.” Levels must be submitted through Steam using the Workshop sharing feature (available stating on March 10). Finalists will be announced on March 25, and winners will be declared on March 28. Quality and community ratings will be used to determine the winning entries.
Several live events will be held to help aspiring level builders, including Q&A and level building help on Twitter (@flippfly) and live streaming events during the finals runoff period.
The first place prize will be the winner’s choice of either 2 free PAX East passes or a $100 Steam Wallet Card, plus a signed Race the Sun poster, Race the Sun keys, patches, stickers, and a t-shirt. Runners up will receive Steam gift cards, keys, stickers, shirts, and other cool stuff. Other participating players who run or vote on entries will also have a chance to win some prizes.
Want to know how to get started building levels? There is an easy to follow guide. If you’d like a video overview to get started with, check out this one. Lastly, please visit the Steam Community Portal for Race The Sun to talk with other modders!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal II: Now supporting the Oculus Rift
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American based publishing arm of ESTsoft Corp., developer of the highly acclaimed MMORPG, CABAL Online, has announced ...
- Dragon Atlas v1.1 Now Available
- Christmas has come early in the land of Ymir. Dragon will receive a major update this December 18th. This update makes training and upgrading ...
- The Evil Queen Arrives - Dragons Spear Announced by NGames
- NGames is proud to annnounce that their new MMORPG Dragons Spear will be launching soon!