Race the Sun Level Design Contest on Steam Workshop
Flippfly is holding a new level building contest to celebrate the launch of Steam Workshop Support for Race the Sun. Building content for Race the Sun is simple and easy, regardless of your previous skill level and modding experience- so check it out for your chance at some great prizes.
To enter, submit your created levels between March 10 and March 24 with the tag “contest.” Levels must be submitted through Steam using the Workshop sharing feature (available stating on March 10). Finalists will be announced on March 25, and winners will be declared on March 28. Quality and community ratings will be used to determine the winning entries.
Several live events will be held to help aspiring level builders, including Q&A and level building help on Twitter (@flippfly) and live streaming events during the finals runoff period.
The first place prize will be the winner’s choice of either 2 free PAX East passes or a $100 Steam Wallet Card, plus a signed Race the Sun poster, Race the Sun keys, patches, stickers, and a t-shirt. Runners up will receive Steam gift cards, keys, stickers, shirts, and other cool stuff. Other participating players who run or vote on entries will also have a chance to win some prizes.
Want to know how to get started building levels? There is an easy to follow guide. If you’d like a video overview to get started with, check out this one. Lastly, please visit the Steam Community Portal for Race The Sun to talk with other modders!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord II Open Beta Review
- It is an interesting concept; though it is touted as “Hardcore PVP,” I do not really see that yet.
- Master of Orion Announces Collector’s Edition
- WG Labs today revealed details about the Master of Orion Collector’s Edition.
- PWI Riptide Update Interview
- Summer is always a hot time in Perfect World International, and things are getting even better with today's launch of the Riptide expansi...