R2Games Announces First Alpha Test for Nova Genesis
Global games publisher Reality Squared Games revealed today plans to release its newest free-to-play browser game, called Nova Genesis. The first Alpha test of this title, developed by Feiyin Games, is set to open on Thursday, December 18th.
Nova Genesis is a classic MMORPG with 2.5D graphics, set in a rich fantasy world infused with a touch of sci-fi. The game features three unique playable classes as well as six distinct races that make up the mobs, bosses and NPCs within its world. As well as a strong Hero system, Nova Genesis offers elaborate skill combos, challenging PvP/PvE and a robust character-enhancement system that aims to provide an immersive playing experience.
- Nova Weapons: Collect these powerful weapons by completing the main quests in each chapter. Infuse them with different types of Nebulite for invaluable attribute bonuses.
- Squad Rush Skills: Use the keyboard to activate your Hero’s hidden skills and deal ample damage to your foes.
- Zenith: Gather your resources and interact with friends and foes in your home base.
- Party Dungeons: Join two other players and their Heroes in challenging dungeons such as Labyrinth and Dreamscape.
Phase 1 of Nova Genesis’ Alpha test will be launched on Thursday, December 18th at 9:00 EST. Feedback obtained from players of this early test will be gradually implemented during the following weeks in preparation for Phase 2. Further details are available on the game’s pre-launch page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jade Dynasty Launches Imperial City Update
- Jade Dynasty has revamped the Imperial City in its latest update, now live on game servers.
- Rise of Incarnates: Alpha Testing Starts May 30th
- The latest license born from the masterminds behind TEKKEN, SOULCALIBUR and many other successful titles, RISE OF INCARNATES, gets its first A...
- NYCC 2015 Day 1 Recap
- Day one of NYCC has arrived and my first day was mostly open with plenty of leisure to do whatever I wanted.