R.O.H.A.N.: Veangeance – ‘Trinity’ Race Update
On June 4th, 2018, R.O.H.A.N.: Vengeance was launched by games publisher PlaywithSEA, and alongside this came the Trinity race in an update. The Trinity race is unique among the others in R.O.H.A.N. and features exclusive armor and a special weapon called “The Arrendal”. This living weapon will be your companion and aid you in combat along your adventures, and it will level up as the character does, gaining strength the more powerful you become. A new town also comes with this update, as well as a variety of new systems and items that are exclusive to this race. The Item Mall has also opened, featuring helpful items to help improve gameplay as well as mounts, costumes and more.
The first Southeast Asia version allows players to gain more experience than ever. You will experience the speed server with EXP Boost 500%, drop Boost 200%, forge Boost 70%, refine Boost 50%, enhance Boost 70%, reinforce Boost 50%, and special Item mall price.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire Review
- GW 2: Path of Fire practically came out of nowhere. We had about a month or so to get ready before we began our hunt for Balthazar.
- TEKKEN 7 Coming To Xbox One and Steam
- TEKKEN® 7 will be coming to Xbox One and STEAM® for PCs in early 2017 for the Americas.
- Gigantic News - Eternal Dawn Update Coming February 23
- Motiga and Perfect World Entertainment have announced that Gigantic's second major update, Eternal Dawn, will begin its release on Februa...