R.O.H.A.N.: Veangeance – ‘Trinity’ Race Update
On June 4th, 2018, R.O.H.A.N.: Vengeance was launched by games publisher PlaywithSEA, and alongside this came the Trinity race in an update. The Trinity race is unique among the others in R.O.H.A.N. and features exclusive armor and a special weapon called “The Arrendal”. This living weapon will be your companion and aid you in combat along your adventures, and it will level up as the character does, gaining strength the more powerful you become. A new town also comes with this update, as well as a variety of new systems and items that are exclusive to this race. The Item Mall has also opened, featuring helpful items to help improve gameplay as well as mounts, costumes and more.
The first Southeast Asia version allows players to gain more experience than ever. You will experience the speed server with EXP Boost 500%, drop Boost 200%, forge Boost 70%, refine Boost 50%, enhance Boost 70%, reinforce Boost 50%, and special Item mall price.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Regicide Coming Soon to Early Access on Steam
- Warhammer® 40,000®: Regicide will be available on Steam Early Access in the coming weeks.
- Planets³: Website now available
- Today Cubical Drift are pleased to announce the opening of the webstore to pre-order the successfully KickStarter funded, Planets³.
- Final Fantasy XIV Online's Starlight Celebration Has Begun
- Final Fantasy XIV gets into the holiday season beginning today, with the Starlight Celebration.