PvP Scenario Highlights for Scarlet Blade
Make sure to order extra body bags, because there’s no shortage of enemy players to kill in Scarlet Blade! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has opened up about the cutthroat PvP scenarios in the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) as it draws ever nearer to closed beta.
At the outset, players will choose between two factions: The gold-clad Royal Guards or the crimson Free Knights. When the powerful AI known as Mother split into two separate personalities, each believing itself to be the original, the opposing factions were born. The Royal Guards believe that the player-controlled Arkana are dangerous tools to be kept in check, while the Free Knights wish to set them free after the danger to the world has been thwarted.
The future ruins of Earth provide plenty of territory over which the factions clash. The 30v30 Janus map and 80v80 Turnpike map are the first two instanced battlefields to await eager players. Both of these action-packed battlefields feature objective-based contests for players to eliminate key PvP targets while protecting their own targets. Even larger battlefields that will accommodate more players are also planned for shortly after Scarlet Blade’s launch.
For the ultimate PvP challenge, the huge open-world zone of Caergate pits both factions against each other and vicious NPCs. In this dangerous zone, massive raid-level bosses roam free with some of the most highly sought-after loot in the game. But it won’t be a matter of just defeating the bosses themselves—players will also have to fight with eager members of the opposing faction over the kill.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MicroVolts launches Spectate Update
- Rock Hippo's MicroVolts has launched the Spectate Update today.
- Umbra Gets Greenlit and Passes 50% Kickstarter Funding
- SolarFall Games is today celebrating Umbra being Greenlit by the Steam community and surpassing the 50% funding mark on their Kickstarter.
- Guardians of Ember Releases Act V
- Action MMORPG Guardians of Ember unlocks Act V and offers players hours of exciting new content.