PUBG Mobile’s ‘Darkest Night’ Game Mode Drops Next Week
PUBG Mobile has an intense new game mode coming next week, with their 0.12.0 update on both the App Store and Google Play. This is based on the survival mode collaboration with Resident Evil 2, but things get way more intense. Darkest Night mode is a revamp of the survival game mode, where they fight off zombies, and poison gas for 30 minutes in order to escape. Players can go it alone or team up for this mode, and Spectator Mode will also be coming in this update. This way players can spectate the matches of their friends, clan and crew members. There are also some Crosshair Modifications coming in. The red dot, holographic, 2x scope and 3x scopes can be adjusted to different colors, along with multiple shape variations of the red dot reticle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Update 8 Rolls Into World Of Tanks
- Wargaming has released Update 8.0 for World of Tanks in North America and Europe.
- SMITE Patch 3.7 Preview - Grim Weaver
- Visual rework to match last year's Arachne skill rework in patch 3.7 - Grim Weaver.
- Heroes of the Storm Celebrates First Anniversary
- Today marks the celebration of Heroes of the Storm's first anniversary since its official launch on June 2, 2015.