PUBG MOBILE Teams Up With Capcom for ‘Resident Evil 2’ Collaboration
Tencent Games and Capcom have teamed up to bring some new, exciting content to PUBG Mobile. Themed around Resident Evil 2’s remake, a new mode drops into Erangel – Survive Till Dawn. In “Survive Till Dawn”, players must kill Zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2 in addition to dealing with the other players. There are also new costumes available, where players can customize their avatar to look like Ada Wong and Marvin, or unlock the Leon and Claire skin sets.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Mercenaries Announces September Events
- Wargaming.net has announced a new series of September events for World of Tanks: Mercenaries, its PS4/Xbox tank MMO.
- My.Com appearing at Gamescom 2014
- My.com is pleased to announce the European premier of its three upcoming massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs) World of Speed, Armored Wa...
- Bless Unleashed Begins The Latest Closed Beta
- Bandai Namco has officially begun the closed beta for the Xbox One exclusive MMO, Bless Unleashed.