PUBG MOBILE Teams Up With Capcom for ‘Resident Evil 2’ Collaboration
Tencent Games and Capcom have teamed up to bring some new, exciting content to PUBG Mobile. Themed around Resident Evil 2’s remake, a new mode drops into Erangel – Survive Till Dawn. In “Survive Till Dawn”, players must kill Zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2 in addition to dealing with the other players. There are also new costumes available, where players can customize their avatar to look like Ada Wong and Marvin, or unlock the Leon and Claire skin sets.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis: Arms Editor Implemented
- Players can now create and customize a multilayer coats of arms
- Durango Review
- Durango is a fairly well put together bit of free-to-play, mobile, open world survival game, with a relatively forgivable pay model.
- Lineage II - New content expansion coming July 30th
- NCSOFT, the world's premier publisher and developer of massively multiplayer online games, today announced July 30th as the release date ...