PUBG MOBILE Teams Up With Capcom for ‘Resident Evil 2’ Collaboration
Tencent Games and Capcom have teamed up to bring some new, exciting content to PUBG Mobile. Themed around Resident Evil 2’s remake, a new mode drops into Erangel – Survive Till Dawn. In “Survive Till Dawn”, players must kill Zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2 in addition to dealing with the other players. There are also new costumes available, where players can customize their avatar to look like Ada Wong and Marvin, or unlock the Leon and Claire skin sets.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mobile FPS Game of Sniper Set to Launch on May 12th
- Game of Sniper, is the company's debut game to the Tier1 English Speaking countries.
- InnoGames Starts Global TV Campaign on Almost 100 Stations
- Today, InnoGames starts a worldwide TV campaign for its strategy games Tribal Wars 2 and Forge of Empires.
- Red Stone Releases Update Featuring Major Character Balance Changes
- Red Stone Online launched a major update yesterday which offered some major balance changes on five characters, and much more.