Prosperous Universe Launches New Game World
Prosperous Universe restarted its single game world for the first time since the original launch today. With this came a great deal of updating based on community feedback in this new build. It promises more quality of life improvements, a profound rebalancing, and more anti-exploit measures. This should create an altogether smooth and more enjoyable experience. Thousands of players have signed up since Prosperous Universe released its first public version in December 2018. The so-called “First Access” phase is going to run for several more months and will encompass multiple reset; once the game fully launches, its universe will become persistent.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge 4.5 Press Preview
- A few weeks back, I got a chance to see the changes coming to ArcheAge for update 4.5, and there’s some really big stuff on the way!
- Dragomon Hunter Unveils its Complete World Map
- Interested players can now visit the official website for a preview of every zone in the huge, immersive world that they will explore.
- Spiritwish Brings Exciting Multi-Character Gameplay
- Spiritwish is the latest mobile RPG to come from Nexon on both iOS and Android and is now free to play.