Project Cars: Release Set for April 2015
Slightly Mad Studios and BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe S.A.S today confirmed that Project CARS will be available for PlayStation® 4, Xbox One and PC on April 2nd 2015. The slight shift of the release date is due to final adjustments in the game, that are required to provide to the fans with the best gaming experience they could have.
“Moving a release date was not an easy decision to make, as we know our fans are eager to get their hands-on on Project CARS”, said Ian Bell, Head of Studio at Slightly Mad Studios. “But we know that these extra days will allow us to provide the best game experience that our fans deserve. We assure you the wait will be worth it when the game does arrive early April”.
Project CARS aims to deliver the most authentic, beautiful, intense, and technically-advanced racing game on the planet. Crowd-funded by a passionate community that has been involved in the development process from day-one to create their ultimate racing experience, Project CARS includes the largest track roster of any recent racing game, a huge variety of motorsports to play, a freeform and authentic career mode, world-class graphics and handling, dynamic time of day & weather, and a suite of community features and connectivity that leave the competition behind in the dust.
For more info, visit http://www.projectcarsgame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wulin Chapter 8: Uncharted World Will Arrive in March
- Age of Wulin will release a new expansion “Chapter 8: Uncharted World” on 8th March, 2016.
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Enters Early Access in Late September
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse, the standalone prequel to the upcoming MMO Ashes of Creation is about to enter Early Access.
- Crusaders of Light: A Stand-Out Mobile/PC MMO
- I very seldom find myself playing mobile MMOs but Crusaders of Light is an exception to that.