Pox Nora Spirits Beyond Expansion now live
Grand story plots and new tactical play are awaiting people in Pox Nora, the online tactical turn-based strategy game with elements of collectible card games and fantasy RPGs, from Desert Owl Games (DOG). DOG is excited to announce the release of the 28th expansion for Pox Nora, “Spirits Beyond”.
Spirits Beyond adds 51 all new Runes, along with over 20 new abilities and mechanics to the game. The ongoing story arc of Pox Nora sheds light upon the mysterious ruins of a once forgotten city and its history. These revelations along with the incursion of the spirit elemental, known as the Arroyo, makes this one of the most surprising and epic times in the lands of Poxanthuru.
The big new addition in Spirits Beyond is the long awaited Hand of Death campaign. This challenging 5 mission story arc follows a band of Protectorate heros as they discover and ultimately face one of Pox Nora’s most powerful antagonists. This campaign reveals some of the larger events that have occurred in Pox Nora over the past expansions. The Hand of Death campaign is available for both paid and free-to-play currencies on the Pox Nora Marketplace. Completing this brand new campaign on Legendary will award the Glimpse of Death limited edition rune! This is the only way for player to acquire this one of a kind rune.
Features of Spirits Beyond Include:
- New League Rewards
- New Story Chapter and Campaign
- New map rotation and layout for PvE and PvP maps
- Visions of Amareth expansion added to the Rune Forge and available for gold (currency)
- 48 new runes (Cards that represent Champions, Spells, Relics, and Equipment)
- 20+ new abilities (Special behaviors, powers, and effects)
- 3 new Limited Edition Runes
- Rune Forge weekly limit on crafting Exotic and Legendary runes has been increased
- Heroic Achievements no longer count against the daily gold limit
With the release of Expansion 28 for a limited time, there will be a Spirits Beyond Megabox available on the Pox Nora Marketplace. This box contains 300 Spirits Beyond runes, 1500 Shards, 35 Platinum tokens, and a special bonus Limited Edition (Valdaci Emerald or Valdaci Shield) rune. Spirits Beyond will be available at 1PM PDT (4PM EDT, 8PM UTC) on March 30th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Netmarble Celebrates Halloween with Spooky Game Updates
- In celebration of Halloween, Netmarble is bringing some spooky updates to their catalog of mobile games.
- Celtic Heroes Launches for Android
- Independent Glasgow based studio One Thumb Mobile today announced the launch of its free to play MMORPG, Celtic Heroes, on Android.