Portal Knights Launch Date Announced
Keen Games (and publisher 505 Games) have announced that Portal Knights will launch on May 19. Players who purchase Portal Knights during Early Access will get access to exclusive in-game rewards.
The features available in the Steam version of Portal Knights will include:
- Character Creation: Choose between ranger, mage and warrior and customize avatar appearance through a powerful editor. Explore the leveling up and skills system to forge a unique Portal Knight and assign it a companion pet which will join in the adventure.
- Travel between randomly generated 3D sandbox worlds: Experience a new world in every play session, each one filled with unique environments, enemies, and resources for crafting. Mine and gather resources from across the lands to craft your arsenal and supplies.
- Live the adventure – and share it with friends: Experience the game solo and online in four-person cooperative multiplayer. Challenge the worlds and band together to build structures, explore dungeons, defeat monsters, complete quests, trade items and overcome the toughest perils.
- Enjoy tactical action combat: Strike down foes and dodge attacks in fast-paced third-person battles. Choose from an assortment of weapons and spells to defeat enemies like the Portal Guardians, the most formidable beasts in the realm, in their twisted arenas.
- Build homes with dozens of materials and furnishings: Display hard-earned treasure from the most epic journeys in all of your creations. Plant crops for use in crafting and watch them grow in real time.
Portal Knights will be available globally to download on Steam on May 19. Gamers can access Portal Knights now in Early Access on Steam for $14.99.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Reveal Event Recap
- We see the return of an old hero, Rytlock Brimstone, looking far different than before. We peer into ruins in the heart of the Maguuma Jung...
- Guild Wars 2 Review
- At last comes Guild Wars 2, successor of the much cherished title of the same name, after long months of teasing us with videos and betas.
- Camelot Unchained Alpha Delays and Apologies
- In a live stream session earlier today on Twitch, City State Games had an honest revelation regarding the current state of Camelot Unchained...