Pockie Pirates Adds One Piece Inspired Update
NGame has launched a brand new update to Pockie Pirates today, adding a lot of One Piece influence to the game. Character classes have been revamped to more closely resemble One Piece characters and styles.
For example, male doctors have been modeled after Megaro, Shirahosi’s pet. Female doctors take inspiration from Trafalgar Law. Female navigators get to look like Shirahosi herself, while males take their inspiration from Rob Lucci. Franky gives male Snipers their new look, and the Skypiea residents host the female Sniper looks — antennae and all. Great Swordsmen get to look like Santoryu Zoro, while their female counterpart rides Lapahn into battle, wielding four swords at once.
In addition to the graphical updates, new battle effects have been added, and changes to the UI have been made to make it much more user-friendly. Various community desired changes have been added, such as single clicking to initiate boss fights, re-balancing the Impel Down challenge, and redoing the tournament rules. A newbie friendly NPC named Chopper will also help new players learn how to earn the important resources of the game, like Silver, Gold, Vitality, and Prestige.
NGame also publishes Pockie Ninja.
Pockie Pirates Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained BSC Days Wrap-Up
- Time and progress have changed the perspective on what a realm-versus-realm title can become, and it's clear that Mark Jacobs and the res...
- Crusader Kings II: Way of Life Launching December 16
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio today announced that Crusader Kings II: Way of Life, the next expansion for the award winni...
- Showmatch! hits Kickstarter
- Showmatch! (www.showmatch.eu) an already popular portal completely dedicated to the Competitive Gaming world and used by top Esport players an...