Pockie Kingdom Closed Beta Gets All-New Heroes
NGames has announced the introduction of powerful new heroes to the closed beta of free-to-play strategy MMO, Pockie Kingdom. New heroes will enter the game when the third round of closed beta launches mid-April 2014.
Pockie Kingdom is a horizontal strategy game currently in closed beta on the Game321.com games portal. Players manage stunning kingdoms from their thrones as they seek to dominate the land, whether expanding through clever use of trade and politics, or taking on other players in thrilling battles for glory.
The third-round of closed beta will see players recruit a variety of powerful new heroes to their ranks, each coming with unique appearances and skills.
Pockie Kingdom will launch its third closed beta in the middle of April with all-new heroes and great events. No data will be deleted, and a recharge service will be offered for players of the previous round.
For more info, visit: http://king.game321.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Omnimon Arrives in Digimon Masters
- Joymax has announced another update this week - new content for Digimon Masters Online.
- World of Speed Reveals the Sunny Azure Coast
- My.com reveals six new screens for World of Speed, showcasing the Azure Coast map.
- Rocket League Revenge Of The Battle Cars DLC Available Now
- The new DLC Pack "Revenge of the Battle-Cars" is available now on PlayStation™Network and Steam PC.