Pockie Kingdom Closed Beta Gets All-New Heroes
NGames has announced the introduction of powerful new heroes to the closed beta of free-to-play strategy MMO, Pockie Kingdom. New heroes will enter the game when the third round of closed beta launches mid-April 2014.
Pockie Kingdom is a horizontal strategy game currently in closed beta on the Game321.com games portal. Players manage stunning kingdoms from their thrones as they seek to dominate the land, whether expanding through clever use of trade and politics, or taking on other players in thrilling battles for glory.
The third-round of closed beta will see players recruit a variety of powerful new heroes to their ranks, each coming with unique appearances and skills.
Pockie Kingdom will launch its third closed beta in the middle of April with all-new heroes and great events. No data will be deleted, and a recharge service will be offered for players of the previous round.
For more info, visit: http://king.game321.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- NetDragon to Soft Launch "Dead Union" in Australia
- NetDragon’s mobile FPS game, has been confirmed --- October 22nd in Australia. It will be available in Google Play then.
- Transformers Universe: Wheeljack and Knock Out bots Confirmed
- Jagex has confirmed today that both Wheeljack and Knock Out, known to fans worldwide as characters from the Transformers TV series, will appea...
- Ubisoft Rolls Out Panzer General Online
- Today, Ubisoft announced development of Panzer General Online, a turn-based strategy game playable in Web browsers.