Pockie Kingdom Closed Beta Gets All-New Heroes
NGames has announced the introduction of powerful new heroes to the closed beta of free-to-play strategy MMO, Pockie Kingdom. New heroes will enter the game when the third round of closed beta launches mid-April 2014.
Pockie Kingdom is a horizontal strategy game currently in closed beta on the Game321.com games portal. Players manage stunning kingdoms from their thrones as they seek to dominate the land, whether expanding through clever use of trade and politics, or taking on other players in thrilling battles for glory.
The third-round of closed beta will see players recruit a variety of powerful new heroes to their ranks, each coming with unique appearances and skills.
Pockie Kingdom will launch its third closed beta in the middle of April with all-new heroes and great events. No data will be deleted, and a recharge service will be offered for players of the previous round.
For more info, visit: http://king.game321.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bless Online Discusses the Assassin Class, 70v70 PVP and More in Producer's Letter
- The latest Bless Online Producer's Letter disclosed that in the second week of August, a huge update will be coming.
- Riders of Icarus Top 10 Visually Stunning Ground Mounts
- After testing out the game in closed beta, Nexon hooked us up with a preview of their ten favorite ground mounts in Riders of Icarus.
- Torchlight Frontiers: PAX West 2018 Impressions
- Torchlight isn't dead, and the hoped for Torchlight MMO is being developed by many of the minds that originally created it.