Pocket MapleStory Available on Android in Select Countries
Fans of real-time online multi-player games can now rejoice as NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, through its Korean subsidiary, NEXON Korea Corporation, aggressively expands the soft launch rollout of the highly anticipated iOS and Android game, Pocket MapleStory. The side-scrolling action MobileRPG developed by Nexon’s internal studio gives Android players in Australia, Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden the chance explore and experience epic battles through the lands of Maple World before the game’s worldwide launch.
Heralded as the definitive version of the original PC game, Pocket MapleStory allows players to craft the perfect hero squad and master each character’s skills and strengths to battle their way through a grand adventure like no other on their mobile device. Pocket MapleStory features:
- A complete MMORPG experience on a mobile device featuring more than 1,500 quests
- The first mobile version with real-time online multiplayer that enables network party play
- Three different heroes, Duel Blade, Angerlic Buster and Demon Slayer each with different skills and fighting styles
- Fun rivalry with the Dungeon and Guild system to compete with friends online
- Personalization of characters and items
- Bright and colorful graphics reminiscent of the original PC game
“Pocket MapleStory has enormous global appeal and recognition as a beloved game for fans of the original MapleStory PC online game and MMORPG titles, generally,” said Myoung Il Kim, the Director of Pocket MapleStory, NEXON Korea. “The continued rollout in new countries will give even more fans access to an unforgettable mobile experience they can take with them wherever they go.”
Pocket MapleStory is now available for download via mobile device from Google Play for Android in Australia, Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden. Following the soft launch and testing of the game, Pocket MapleStory will release in markets around the world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Launches Epic 4-Player Co-Op Mode for Arctic Combat
- A new Co-Op mode launches for Arctic Combat, with a sweet giveaway from MMOHut and OnRPG!
- GW2 Heart of Thorns: New Elite Specialization Revealed
- Second Weekend Beta Also Coming Soon
- Repulse officially launches
- Aeria Games has announced the official commercial launch of Repulse today.