Pocket Legends Adventures Launches Globally
Pocket Legends Adventures, a mobile title with real-time combat, a unique skill-based advancement, character customization and vast single player campaigns, is now live globally on both iOS and Android. Social gameplay is at the forefront of Pocket Legends Adventures, with the game also serving as a 24/7 chat room populated by some of the most whimsical 3D avatars on Mobile. Players hang out while they collaborate or compete with each other on the leaderboards, play in pick-up-groups or parties, and ultimately cooperate in explosive end-game raid content. The advancement system is open, allowing for total freedom, and a host of pets, ranged, melee and healing are also in-game to collect. Whether you want exotic melee weapons, or powerful arcane magic, both are viable options and the campaign is filled to the brim with tricks, traps and powerful enemies to battle.
“Pocket Legends Adventures lets players experience deep RPG mechanics without the hard-core grind.” said Gary Gattis, CEO. “This casual take on old school MMOs is perfectly suited for today’s pick-up-and-play lifestyle.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dead Island: Epidemic Is Now In Open Beta
- The zombie-infested hack & slash action arena is now in Open Beta as Deep Silver unleashes Dead Island: Epidemic for all users to play for...
- Path of Exile V1.0 Launch Preview - New Scion Class
- The Scion starts smack in the center of the skill tree and gains advantages from dexterity, strength, and intellect in a crazy hybrid magic sw...
- Soldier Front 2 Rebrands to S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2
- As of now, publisher Gameforge has taken on the licensing rights for Soldier Front 2 in the USA.