Pocket Legends Adventures Launches Globally
Pocket Legends Adventures, a mobile title with real-time combat, a unique skill-based advancement, character customization and vast single player campaigns, is now live globally on both iOS and Android. Social gameplay is at the forefront of Pocket Legends Adventures, with the game also serving as a 24/7 chat room populated by some of the most whimsical 3D avatars on Mobile. Players hang out while they collaborate or compete with each other on the leaderboards, play in pick-up-groups or parties, and ultimately cooperate in explosive end-game raid content. The advancement system is open, allowing for total freedom, and a host of pets, ranged, melee and healing are also in-game to collect. Whether you want exotic melee weapons, or powerful arcane magic, both are viable options and the campaign is filled to the brim with tricks, traps and powerful enemies to battle.
“Pocket Legends Adventures lets players experience deep RPG mechanics without the hard-core grind.” said Gary Gattis, CEO. “This casual take on old school MMOs is perfectly suited for today’s pick-up-and-play lifestyle.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Alpha Preview
- Nosgoth is an online multiplayer third person shooter that is set in the Legacy of Kain universe. Gameplay is heavily focused on player vs. pl...
- SNOW gets CRYENGINE 3.6 Update, New Animations & More
- Poppermost has launched its M3 update for its open-mountain skiing/snowboarding game, SNOW, available on Steam's Early Access.
- Camelot Unchained Announces Bounty System Stretch Goal
- The Bounty System promises to allow every entity from the individual player, to guilds, to even the king of one of the Tri-Realms to announce ...