PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS Hits 2 Million Sold
Bluehole Inc. announced today that PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) has sold more than two million copies on Steam. In celebration of this milestone, Bluehole Inc. has committed to matching all donations up to a total of $100,000, benefiting Gamers Outreach. This organization provides equipment, technology, and software to help kids cope with treatment inside hospitals through the power of video games and the gaming community.
Join the team on their official Twitch channel Thursday, May 4, 2017 from 9:00 AM PDT to 5:00 PM PDT as 64 European streamers and 64 North American streamers battle through a series of competitions. Jump on the livestream extravaganza and help reach the donation goal of $100,000 for the event. Donations will go towards supporting children and teens throughout the healing process through the unique ‘Gamers Outreach Kart’ program. For more information on how / where to donate, please visit this link.
Gang-Seok Kim, CEO of Bluehole Inc. stated:
One of the main reasons we were able to hit this sales milestone is that we have a dedicated community who has helped us refine PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS. We felt this invitational was a great way to give back and are pleased to make this small contribution to the cause. We are glad to support Gamers Outreach in their mission to provide recreation to hospitalized children and help their families cope with long-term treatment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Update 15 Launches for Dungeons and Dragons Online
- Turbine has launched its latest update for Dungeons and Dragons Online, offering new content and several changes.
- Real-time TCG Nova Blitz Blows past $40k goal on Kickstarter
- Nova Blitz has now been fully funded, with over $43,000 secured out of its $40,000 funding goal.
- Bright Shadow opens to US players
- Bright Shadow, which launched its Curse of Hera expansion last week, has officially made itself open for players in the United States through ...