PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS Hits 2 Million Sold
Bluehole Inc. announced today that PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) has sold more than two million copies on Steam. In celebration of this milestone, Bluehole Inc. has committed to matching all donations up to a total of $100,000, benefiting Gamers Outreach. This organization provides equipment, technology, and software to help kids cope with treatment inside hospitals through the power of video games and the gaming community.
Join the team on their official Twitch channel Thursday, May 4, 2017 from 9:00 AM PDT to 5:00 PM PDT as 64 European streamers and 64 North American streamers battle through a series of competitions. Jump on the livestream extravaganza and help reach the donation goal of $100,000 for the event. Donations will go towards supporting children and teens throughout the healing process through the unique ‘Gamers Outreach Kart’ program. For more information on how / where to donate, please visit this link.
Gang-Seok Kim, CEO of Bluehole Inc. stated:
One of the main reasons we were able to hit this sales milestone is that we have a dedicated community who has helped us refine PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS. We felt this invitational was a great way to give back and are pleased to make this small contribution to the cause. We are glad to support Gamers Outreach in their mission to provide recreation to hospitalized children and help their families cope with long-term treatment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Solanae Dyson Sphere Adventure Zone Revealed for Star Trek Online
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed a new adventure zone for the upcoming Season 8 for Star Trek Online.
- Tribal Wars 2: New Second Village Feature Available
- InnoGames just implemented a new feature into its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2, which significantly speeds up the game progress.
- Age of Wonders III Theocrat Leader Class Revealed
- Triumph Studios reveals Age of Wonders III's Theocrat Leader Class, including class skills.