PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS Hits 2 Million Sold
Bluehole Inc. announced today that PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) has sold more than two million copies on Steam. In celebration of this milestone, Bluehole Inc. has committed to matching all donations up to a total of $100,000, benefiting Gamers Outreach. This organization provides equipment, technology, and software to help kids cope with treatment inside hospitals through the power of video games and the gaming community.
Join the team on their official Twitch channel Thursday, May 4, 2017 from 9:00 AM PDT to 5:00 PM PDT as 64 European streamers and 64 North American streamers battle through a series of competitions. Jump on the livestream extravaganza and help reach the donation goal of $100,000 for the event. Donations will go towards supporting children and teens throughout the healing process through the unique ‘Gamers Outreach Kart’ program. For more information on how / where to donate, please visit this link.
Gang-Seok Kim, CEO of Bluehole Inc. stated:
One of the main reasons we were able to hit this sales milestone is that we have a dedicated community who has helped us refine PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS. We felt this invitational was a great way to give back and are pleased to make this small contribution to the cause. We are glad to support Gamers Outreach in their mission to provide recreation to hospitalized children and help their families cope with long-term treatment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (8/22): Path of Exile & SMITE
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Darwin Project Is Now Free to Play on Steam
- A lot of fun content has come to Darwin Project since it was announced and began the Early Access phase of its testing.
- ijji Announces Facebook Connect Integration
- ijji announces new Facebook Connect integration. Players can now access the ijji gaming portal simply by logging into their facebook accounts.