PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Goes Mobile
Tencent and PUBG Corp. have announced as of yesterday that PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile, the mobile version of the popular Battle Royale game is now available in many regions around the world for both iOS and Android. Both companies are working hard to build a strong mobile game, and an Android beta test in Canada began on March 15th. On the 16th, the iOS test went live in Canada, bringing the game to both platforms. Due to overwhelmingly positive feedback, the game launched yesterday (March 19th).
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has been a huge success on PC, and the PUBG Corporation has partnered with Tencent to create the mobile version of the much-loved multiplayer game. “We chose to work with Tencent and their development studios because of their long-running history of high-quality mobile games and the level of love and support they put into their titles,” said Chang Han Kim, CEO of PUBG Corp.
PUBG Mobile is a faithful adaptation of the PC version for mobile devices that will change the way people perceive and think about mobile gaming. The developers are set on satisfying the high expectations of players and influencers who have been looking forward to the game coming to the world’s most accessible platform.
Articles You May Enjoy
- City Of Steam Announces Alpha Testing
- Mechanist Games has announced they are to begin alpha testing for City of Steam, starting this weekend.
- Hearts of Iron IV Retells History through a Look at Military Technology
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio today released a new developer diary video for Hearts of Iron IV, the upcoming World War II...
- Mucho Party: Mobile Party Game Launching Tomorrow
- GlobZ has just announced that their upcoming mobile party game "Mucho Party" will be released on June 19th. In Mucho Party, a party ...