PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Goes Mobile
Tencent and PUBG Corp. have announced as of yesterday that PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile, the mobile version of the popular Battle Royale game is now available in many regions around the world for both iOS and Android. Both companies are working hard to build a strong mobile game, and an Android beta test in Canada began on March 15th. On the 16th, the iOS test went live in Canada, bringing the game to both platforms. Due to overwhelmingly positive feedback, the game launched yesterday (March 19th).
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has been a huge success on PC, and the PUBG Corporation has partnered with Tencent to create the mobile version of the much-loved multiplayer game. “We chose to work with Tencent and their development studios because of their long-running history of high-quality mobile games and the level of love and support they put into their titles,” said Chang Han Kim, CEO of PUBG Corp.
PUBG Mobile is a faithful adaptation of the PC version for mobile devices that will change the way people perceive and think about mobile gaming. The developers are set on satisfying the high expectations of players and influencers who have been looking forward to the game coming to the world’s most accessible platform.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online 2 Announces Commercial Launch Date
- WarpPortal yesterday announced their commercial launch date for the sequel to their world-renown title Ragnarok Online, Ragnarok Online 2: Leg...
- Fantasy War Tactics Mobile Interview w/ Director Lee
- Earlier in June I had a chance to speak with Jungkeun Lee on the next big mobile game to head our way from Nexon's new mobile gaming focu...
- Transformers Universe Team Announces Plans For Summer Release
- Jagex reveals that Transformers Universe will soon be entering beta phases in plans for a Summer 2014 release.