PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS First Pre-Alpha Test a Success
Bluehole has announced that its first pre-alpha test for PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS has been successfully completed.
Over 600 players took place in the test sessions and offered a host of feedback for the game’s core gameplay, responsiveness and stability. More tests will be taking place every six to eight weeks during the game’s development. The development team has an “open development” policy, sharing regular updates, assets, and information with the community to collaborate for the game’s development and success.
Brendan Greene (PLAYERUNKNOWN) said:
The enthusiastic response of the players after experiencing the bare bones of the game tells me we are on the right track for strong gameplay set in a realistic open world. Our Bluehole team has made amazing progress and everyone is fired up for the next play test when we’ll have more of the game to show.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Funcom Brings LEGO® Minifigures Online to Fire TV and Fire Tablets
- Funcom, a world-leading independent developer and publisher of online games is working with Amazon to provide LEGO Minifigures Online on Amaz...
- FreeStyle Street Basketball adds new anti-hack measures
- GameKiss has announced that it has patched its basketball MMO, FreeStyle Street Basketball, to prevent the use of hack tools to improve game s...
- Kakao Games Launches Strategic RPG Lord of Dice on iOS and Android
- Kakao Games have announced today that Lord of Dice by NGEL Games, is now available in North America/Oceania.