PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS First Pre-Alpha Test a Success
Bluehole has announced that its first pre-alpha test for PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS has been successfully completed.
Over 600 players took place in the test sessions and offered a host of feedback for the game’s core gameplay, responsiveness and stability. More tests will be taking place every six to eight weeks during the game’s development. The development team has an “open development” policy, sharing regular updates, assets, and information with the community to collaborate for the game’s development and success.
Brendan Greene (PLAYERUNKNOWN) said:
The enthusiastic response of the players after experiencing the bare bones of the game tells me we are on the right track for strong gameplay set in a realistic open world. Our Bluehole team has made amazing progress and everyone is fired up for the next play test when we’ll have more of the game to show.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ship of Heroes Announces Date For Login Test
- On December 15th, Ship of Heroes will conduct their login test, with Ship of Heroes devs and supporters.
- Hunter's Arena: Legends Begins Alpha Testing Signups
- Mantisco announced today that their upcoming first-of-its-kind multiplayer, Hunter's Arena: Legends has begun Alpha Signups.
- Digimon Masters Unleashes First Summer Update
- Joymax has launched the first summer update for Digimon Masters Online.