PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS First Pre-Alpha Test a Success
Bluehole has announced that its first pre-alpha test for PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS has been successfully completed.
Over 600 players took place in the test sessions and offered a host of feedback for the game’s core gameplay, responsiveness and stability. More tests will be taking place every six to eight weeks during the game’s development. The development team has an “open development” policy, sharing regular updates, assets, and information with the community to collaborate for the game’s development and success.
Brendan Greene (PLAYERUNKNOWN) said:
The enthusiastic response of the players after experiencing the bare bones of the game tells me we are on the right track for strong gameplay set in a realistic open world. Our Bluehole team has made amazing progress and everyone is fired up for the next play test when we’ll have more of the game to show.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch Notes Livestream Recap - Thoth Reveal
- Today, Hi-Rez revealed during its weekly SMITE Patch stream the upcoming patch notes for the game, including the new god, Thoth.
- RIFT 2.6: Dream Weaver Arrives February 12
- RIFT has announced the upcoming patch details for version 2.6: Dream Weaver, now dated to launch on Wednesday, February 12.
- Blade & Soul Launches Wings of the Raven End-Game Update
- NCSoft is proud to release a new end-game focused update for action martial arts MMORPG, Blade & Soul!