PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS First Pre-Alpha Test a Success
Bluehole has announced that its first pre-alpha test for PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS has been successfully completed.
Over 600 players took place in the test sessions and offered a host of feedback for the game’s core gameplay, responsiveness and stability. More tests will be taking place every six to eight weeks during the game’s development. The development team has an “open development” policy, sharing regular updates, assets, and information with the community to collaborate for the game’s development and success.
Brendan Greene (PLAYERUNKNOWN) said:
The enthusiastic response of the players after experiencing the bare bones of the game tells me we are on the right track for strong gameplay set in a realistic open world. Our Bluehole team has made amazing progress and everyone is fired up for the next play test when we’ll have more of the game to show.
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games Hosts Cosplay Q&A For League of Angels
- R2Games has recently partnered up with established cosplayers to bring the forenamed Angels of League of Angels to life through cosplay.
- Heroes of the Storm Dehaka Patch Now Live
- Heroes of the Storm has launched its March 29 patch, introducing Lost Cavern, Dehaka, and Hero Bans.
- LOTRO: Riders of Rohan Gets Official Release Date
- Turbine has announced that The Lord of the Rings Online: Riders of Rohan will launch on September 5.