PlanetSide 2 Releases Auto-Turrets in Latest Update
Today, Sony Online Entertainment released the latest game update to PlanetSide 2, which includes wieldable melee weapons and the Spitfire Turret, as well as the annual Auraximas holiday activities.
SPITFIRE TURRET: The Spitfire auto-turret is available for engineers, offering players a new way to participate in combat that doesn’t rely exclusively on twitch response.
WIELDABLE MELEE WEAPONS: In addition to quick knife, players can now wield their melee weapon and activate different properties when attacking.
AURAXIMAS: Snowmen have returned to Esamir while Stone Snowmen can be found on all other continents. Players can hone their shooting skills and earn a little extra XP by taking out the snowmen. They’ll also receive in-game rewards, such as a ‘Snowblower” title, cert points, and more, if they accomplish special Auraximas directives.
- Balance Pass – Updates made to the Terran Republic Banshee and Vulcan vehicle weapons
- Profile Banners – a new way to customize yourself and show off your achievements or zany personality
- Camo and Cosmetics Pass – Updates on the Vanu Sovereignty Infantry
For a full list of updates, visit: https://forums.station.sony.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/13: STO, World of Warplanes, Fiesta, and More!
- A blast of MMO news every day. Today featuring Star Trek Online, World of Warplanes, Fiesta, and more.
- Combat Arms Releases Operation: Death Row
- Nexon has launched Operation: Death Row, the latest update to the MMOFPS Combat Arms.
- Camelot Unchained: Alpha Delayed After 14-hr Marathon Stream
- The development team at City State Entertainment has released a blog post stating that there was an unfortunate delay to their upcoming alpha ...