PlanetSide 2: February Updates From the Front
Sony Online Entertainment has released new details and a new video today in a PlanetSide 2 update.
A new War Correspondent video series begins today, giving civilians a glimpse from the battlefields of Auraxis. This new video is captured by Robert Stoneman, a Cinematic Designer for the film & video games industry.
The team has also released a new website, “PlanetSide 2 Players.” This site serves as a core hub for gamers and includes comprehensive character and progression stats; detailed stats on classes, weapons, and vehicles; leaderboards and killboards; soldier stats; and live Auraxis maps to show who’s in control.
The development team has also released a new interactive roadmap, allowing players to see the direction of game updates and features. Several servers will also be merging together to help balance the battlefields, including Genudine & Helios, Mattherson & SolTech, and Waterson & Jaeger.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Teases Empire Soldier Class
- Markus Kruber is a deadly but war weary Empire Soldier.
- Dawn breaks in Ether Saga Odyssey
- Break of Dawn, the latest expansion for Ether Saga Online, has just released.
- Is the “Laning Phase” important in a MOBA?
- The more you play, the farther up the food chain you go, the less relevant the laning phase is.