PlanetSide 2: February Updates From the Front
Sony Online Entertainment has released new details and a new video today in a PlanetSide 2 update.
A new War Correspondent video series begins today, giving civilians a glimpse from the battlefields of Auraxis. This new video is captured by Robert Stoneman, a Cinematic Designer for the film & video games industry.
The team has also released a new website, “PlanetSide 2 Players.” This site serves as a core hub for gamers and includes comprehensive character and progression stats; detailed stats on classes, weapons, and vehicles; leaderboards and killboards; soldier stats; and live Auraxis maps to show who’s in control.
The development team has also released a new interactive roadmap, allowing players to see the direction of game updates and features. Several servers will also be merging together to help balance the battlefields, including Genudine & Helios, Mattherson & SolTech, and Waterson & Jaeger.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardians of Ember Releases Act V
- Action MMORPG Guardians of Ember unlocks Act V and offers players hours of exciting new content.
- Creative Assembly Announces A Total War Saga
- Creative Assembly have shared initial plans for a new class of historical Total War game that will launch under the badge of A Total War Saga.
- World of Warships: Aircraft Carriers Coming Soon
- Wargaming is excited to share a new video featuring the aircraft carrier into the game.