PlanetSide 2 Celebrates 6th Anniversary With Robotic Infantry Units
Daybreak Games revealed their new robotic infantry line, the “Nanite Systems Operatives” on a recent livestream. This was to celebrate the 6th anniversary of Planetside 2, and the development team shared that the remote-infantry Operatives are immediately available on test servers for use by each faction on a “contractual” basis. Controlled remotely out of Nanite Systems facilities located throughout Auraxis, each Operative that enters a new zone or continent is assigned to assist the faction with the lowest active personnel count on the field of battle. Operatives are also trained to utilize Nanite Systems common weapons, so players can easily drop in and play aside any one of the factions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PUBG Mobile's 'Darkest Night' Update Arrives Today
- Tencent Games and PUBG Corp. released 0.12.0 for PUBG Mobile today, and with it comes the Darkest Night mode.
- Ship of Heroes Presenting a Panel at PAX West 2017
- Brilliant news from Ship of Heroes: Their Founder/CEO, Casey McGeever will host "A Home for Heroes" panel at Pax West.
- Block Shooter Adds Boss Blocks in Latest Update
- Block Shooter revealed a new update today, that is now available worldwide with quite a few new features.