PlanetSide 2 Celebrates 6th Anniversary With Robotic Infantry Units
Daybreak Games revealed their new robotic infantry line, the “Nanite Systems Operatives” on a recent livestream. This was to celebrate the 6th anniversary of Planetside 2, and the development team shared that the remote-infantry Operatives are immediately available on test servers for use by each faction on a “contractual” basis. Controlled remotely out of Nanite Systems facilities located throughout Auraxis, each Operative that enters a new zone or continent is assigned to assist the faction with the lowest active personnel count on the field of battle. Operatives are also trained to utilize Nanite Systems common weapons, so players can easily drop in and play aside any one of the factions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Passes 35 Million Character Mark
- Nexon America has announced that in addition to passing 9.2 million registered users, MapleStory has also seen over 35 million characters crea...
- League of Angels II Unveils Mythic Heroes
- GTArcade is excited to introduce new Mythic Heroes to their hugely popular 3D MMORPG League of Angels II.
- Team based Action RPG ‘Hunters League’ launches today globally
- The team-based side-scroller "Hunters League" officially launches today! It's available on Android, iOS and PC and features cro...