PlanetSide 2 Celebrates 6th Anniversary With Robotic Infantry Units
Daybreak Games revealed their new robotic infantry line, the “Nanite Systems Operatives” on a recent livestream. This was to celebrate the 6th anniversary of Planetside 2, and the development team shared that the remote-infantry Operatives are immediately available on test servers for use by each faction on a “contractual” basis. Controlled remotely out of Nanite Systems facilities located throughout Auraxis, each Operative that enters a new zone or continent is assigned to assist the faction with the lowest active personnel count on the field of battle. Operatives are also trained to utilize Nanite Systems common weapons, so players can easily drop in and play aside any one of the factions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alteil Horizons Reaches 50% of Goal, Announces Stretch Goals
- Today a news post discusses the first of these, namely an auction house for trading cards between players and Coliseum Rules - a game mode for...
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Changes Incoming
- Neverwinter's Lead Designer has revealed plans for gameplay updates and balance changes coming in the near future.
- Skyforge: Second Closed Beta Period Announced
- Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are pleased to announce that the second closed beta test of Skyforge, a highly anticipated sci...