PlanetSide 2 Celebrates 6th Anniversary With Robotic Infantry Units
Daybreak Games revealed their new robotic infantry line, the “Nanite Systems Operatives” on a recent livestream. This was to celebrate the 6th anniversary of Planetside 2, and the development team shared that the remote-infantry Operatives are immediately available on test servers for use by each faction on a “contractual” basis. Controlled remotely out of Nanite Systems facilities located throughout Auraxis, each Operative that enters a new zone or continent is assigned to assist the faction with the lowest active personnel count on the field of battle. Operatives are also trained to utilize Nanite Systems common weapons, so players can easily drop in and play aside any one of the factions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sony Online Entertainment Announces Player Studio
- Sony Online Entertainment revealed today their plans for Player Studio, a player-driven marketplace.
- Gamigo Shutting Down Golfstar
- Gamigo announces the service shut down of Golfstar, its free to play golf MMO.
- ESO: Morrowind Launch Day Impressions
- I remember when I first played Elder Scrolls Online. It was a chaotic, rough time.