PlanetSide 2 Amerish Revamp Complete
Sony Online Entertainment has announced that the optimization of Amerish, the lush continent of Auraxis in PlanetSide 2, has been completed and is ready for battle! Players fighting on Amerish will see numerous updates, including new base layouts and implementation of the Lattice System. See more about this update here. Changes include:
- Performance Optimizations – The number of unique objects, overall object count and polygons per object have been optimized
- Lattice System – The Lattice System has been implemented, which includes repositioning of outposts and roads to optimize map flow
- Facility Updates – Facility satellite outposts have been converted into stand-alone outposts and updated with new level designs
- Outpost Additions and Optimizations – Nine new outposts have been added to fill voids in the play space and balance the lattice flow, while original outposts have been optimized to create infantry play spaces, reduce spawn camping and increase room for vehicle battles
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Teases PvP Updates in State of the Game Video
- Neverwinter talks PvP balancing, new stats, new gear tiers, and more in their February State of the Game.
- Asteroids: Outpost Promises Science Fiction Survival in Space
- A new website has sprung up today from Atari allowing visitors to sign up for a newsletter for a just announced Open World science fiction sur...