Planets³ reaches (and exceeds) Kickstarter funding goal
Cubical Drift are proud to announce that the KickStarter for Planets³ has exceeded its initial funding target of $250,000.
‘We are incredibly grateful to every backer we have for believing in our dreams of a Cubical world. The kind words, encouraging each other and helping us to get featured on websites all over the world has helped us to fund. Without you guys, there would be no Planets³. The love for our game is both very heartwarming and endearing – we can’t thank you enough.”, said Michel Thomazeau, Planets³ Project Director.
“Planets³ is something we have all worked hard on to get to this and now we can continue on and see this through to completion. We are very happy with the reaction from the games media press and public and very motivated to make P3 live up to everybody’s expectations.”
Planets³ is a beautifully presented, unique mix of adventure, RPG, dungeon crawler and building. Set in a multi-player universe, players can shape their own adventure and visit multiple planets, each composed of nearly 30 trillion blocks. Truly breath-taking landscapes and environments will be achieved through voxel-based graphics and the “Long Distance Display Engine”. Progress through the game is achieved through “levelling-up” their character, embarking on various story-driven quests, tool-building and habitation and vehicle crafting. All of these things contributing to ever-deeper exploration of the planets in the vast universe.
For more info, visit http://www.planets-cube.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Console - Mercenaries Press Preview
- This weekend, I was flown out to a secret location to participate in a military operation the likes the world has never seen.
- Play MapleStory for a Chance to Win Free Tickets to See GOT7 in the U.S.
- Side-scrolling MMORPG MapleStory is officially sponsoring the Kpop group GOT7's World Tour, "Eyes on You"
- Galaxy of Trian enters semi-open beta on iOS, Android & PC
- Other Games has today announced that they will be expanding the beta for digital science fiction strategy board game Galaxy of Trian.